Trouble tasting certain juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
I've been vaping for two months now and am having an issue with flavor. I haven't tried many yet because I'm still fairly new but out of the two vendors I've used, one tastes amazing and the other tastes faint unless it's a menthol flavor. Problem with that is, while I taste the menthol, the fruit profile it's also supposed to have is very faint.

The supplier I'm talking about specifically is Mister eliquid. I'm pretty sure it's not their juice because it gets excellent reviews. Could it be me? Are my taste buds incapable of tasting it to its potential? Did I steep it wrong? Other suggestions?

I've read many conflicting methods when it comes to steeping and chose one of them which consisted of leaving the cap off for a day and then cap on for the remainder of time which was 5 days total. The juice I just did this with is their Blue Voodoo which has won awards.

I really want to like this juice because they do have interesting flavors. All I know is when I vape my Halo juices, the flavor is explosive. Problem is, they lack variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread