Trouble vaping nic in e juice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
I am going to make another attempt to try and figure out why I can't seem to Vape ejuice with nic.
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT DUE TO BITING MY CHEEKS DUE TO BAD NERVES AND HAVING A DRY MOUTH DUE TO THE MEDS THAT THE E JIUCE NIC IS BEING ABSORBED EASIER AND QUICKER THAN SOMEONE WHO DOESNT HAVE A DRY SORE MOUTH ETC?

I have been trying on and off for close to 2 years. I take meds for depression, anxiety, high blood pressure and have a dry mouth as well due to meds.
THINGS I HAVE TRIED:
-All levels of nic in e juice
-every ratio of pg/vg 70/30,30/70 etc
-DIY to lower nic all the way down to .25 nic which is almost none at all
-Sub ohm and non sub ohm
-Vaped e juice without nic
and whatever else is left. I have pretty much tried everything to get to a conclusion.
I smoke analogs and probably close to a pack a day and am not bothered by the nic in them. But if I wait an hour or so till I want another smoke and Vape instead with a nic level 3 ejuice after 3 puffs I feel gross, like you had 1 to many analogs. It seems to bother my sinuses and to me just seems like I had to much nic. I would think I should be able to puff away like everyone else that's what I want to do. I just want to puff on it like an analog and set it down for awhile.
I can Vape 0 nic in my Apex iSub clearo and MPV 3 pro no problem. But as soon as I add even 1 drop of 3 nic to it I feel kind of sick.
PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! Thanks

Last edited:

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
Is it just DIY or is it the same results with commercial juice as well? It could be the brand of nic you are using. Maybe try a different brand. I have had issues with some but order exclusively from Nude Nic now and have had no issues with them. Really clean base.

Also, maybe try a cigalike and see if you get the same results.

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
Is it just DIY or is it the same results with commercial juice as well? It could be the brand of nic you are using. Maybe try a different brand. I have had issues with some but order exclusively from Nude Nic now and have had no issues with them. Really clean base.

Also, maybe try a cigalike and see if you get the same results.
Thanks, I have the fit down at but when I make it it is made with a 0 nic liquid and a 3 nic so it is from the vendors. I do have 2 cigalike and I can Vape a tiny bit more but hardly any. Literally I make up 10mls of ejuice 0 nic and and 1 drop of nic ejuice to it and I still can't Vape much. 1 drop of 3 ml nic to a 10 ml bottle zero nic is nothing. My kids could probably Vape that lol

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Thanks, I have the fit down at but when I make it it is made with a 0 nic liquid and a 3 nic so it is from the vendors. I do have 2 cigalike and I can Vape a tiny bit more but hardly any. Literally I make up 10mls of ejuice 0 nic and and 1 drop of nic ejuice to it and I still can't Vape much. 1 drop of 3 ml nic to a 10 ml bottle zero nic is nothing. My kids could probably Vape that lol

Have you tried any different vendors / brands of juice with the 3 mg nic ?

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Hey, yes I have tried a lot all the popular ones in Canada and a few in the states. I just want to figure it out driving me nuts lol

It almost sounds like your dehydrating yourself from the meds and also with vaping o nic, you need to double the amount of water and adding electrolytes wouldn't hurt either, that would be the first thing to try.

Reactions: Lobes2011

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
It almost sounds like your dehydrating yourself from the meds and also with vaping o nic, you need to double the amount of water and adding electrolytes wouldn't hurt either, that would be the first thing to try.
I will definitely try that tonight. I know everyone is different and some may not need as much water but daily I drink coffee pop and use a lot of salt and with the 4 meds that probably doesn't help.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
I will definitely try that tonight. I know everyone is different and some may not need as much water but daily I drink coffee pop and use a lot of salt and with the 4 meds that probably doesn't help.
All of those will seriously dehydrate you all day ..............

Reactions: Lobes2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread