Trouble with Joye PCC -- not closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

trav901

Aug 24, 2013
Indiana USA
I just got my 510t in the mail from zeecigs today and I love it. I also picked up the joye 510 PCC. From the pictures it's supposed to be able to hold one batt, two tanks, and one atty with tank. But when I put an atty with tank in it, the top won't close, or if it does, it doesn't stay shut for very long. It closes fine without the atty with tank. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a defective item? A design flaw? Am I supposed to remove the tank (seems like that would be messy once it's already been pierced with the atty)? Is it not made to hold the 510t? I haven't contacted the dealer yet, just wanted to check here first. This is my first online ecig purchase and it's a little frustrating.

trav901

Aug 24, 2013
Indiana USA
I looked a little closer at my PCC an discovered a white plastic washer in the deepest of the storage slots, where the pic shows the atty with tank in the front beside the battery. I was able to fish out the washer with a mini screw drive and now it's good as new.

I wish it charged a battery and held an assemble ecig like the blu PCC, but this is a nicer build quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread