Trouble with Vapesourcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BericTheBritain

Feb 28, 2021
Hello! I recently ordered three vape watches from vapesourcing for myself and my coworkers for educational purposes. I placed the order 18 days ago, and while I did get a confirmation email, I cannot track the package and have heard nothing further. I have tried repeatedly to email the supplier with no success, they just do not answer. I am told @Verashu has be able to help before but I am having trouble getting in touch. any ideas?

I am new to posting in forums, so I am not sure how these work.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Reactions: Katya

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    What site are you using to track? USPS will not track an item until it reaches the USA even though it is in their system. Try 17track, although there will be a long delay from the time it leaves China to the time it arrives in the USA. This is normal and may be several weeks. Last spring, with Covid, it was even longer. It's frustrating, but normal, when ordering from China. If the site you are ordering from is reputable, your items will eventually show up. Go ahead and inquire with Vapesourcing, but I just wanted you to know that 18 days isn't abnormal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread