Try highbrow vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homey

Jan 22, 2012
peoria IL
I want to tell about a homegrown family owned ejuice company called HIGHBROW VAPOR. There guys custom make to order your juice right from the instructions you give them on the order details and they do whatever you ask and no extra charge. These juices are SO PURE and SO FULL OF REAL FLAVOR I AM TEMPTED TO DRINK THE STUFF. But for real they are GREAT. The RY4 is simply AMAZEING. The service is friendly and lightening fast delivery and very CHEAP PRICES for 30ml. Give EM a try u wont be disappointed. USA MADE ALSO

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
Don't Feed The Trolls

troll_2.jpg

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
I want to tell about a homegrown family owned ejuice company called HIGHBROW VAPOR. There guys custom make to order your juice right from the instructions you give them on the order details and they do whatever you ask and no extra charge. These juices are SO PURE and SO FULL OF REAL FLAVOR I AM TEMPTED TO DRINK THE STUFF. But for real they are GREAT. The RY4 is simply AMAZEING. The service is friendly and lightening fast delivery and very CHEAP PRICES for 30ml. Give EM a try u wont be disappointed. USA MADE ALSO

I LOVE their web site! It's very classy, clean and easy to navigate. I will definitely try their juices! :)

www.highbrowvapor.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I too am a highbrow fan, every juice is a new adventure! I like the fact that the juice flavors are a starting point, then u can add flavor, or combine, or add throat hit. Plus the owner is very receptive to trying to develop new flavors if there is something special u want but don't see. I tried making my own flavors with another vendor and it for the most part was a fail, not with highbrow, every juice tastes like nothing I have ever had....but in a good way, lol :)

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
@ mooreetd No trolls or spam here, just ppl who are excited about a new juice vendor who sells quality juice that some of us enjoy. This isn't someone who throws some random mix together then sells it as eliquid. Nothing wrong with backing a company if one so deserves it. Give them a whirl for yourself, ymmv.

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
I just received my order from them today! I haven't had a chance to vape the juice yet, but as soon as I do, I will come back here and let everyone know how I like it. It smells WONDERFUL. I LOVED how it was packaged. Wrapped in brown Kraft paper (beneath bubble wrap) and tied with brown paper twine. The amber colored bottles also have a very classy and unique label. :) So far, so good! Now if it tastes as good as it looks on the outside and as good as it smells... I will be a happy camper. :) I shall return.

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Just had to stop by here and leave a comment on my new Highbrowbacco Exotic Blend...THIS STUFF IS FABULOUS!

When I received it and smelled it, I detected a nutty fragrance. It took me a couple of days to decide it's hazelnut (?). A very subtle Hazelnut. There's no sweetness at all, which is a major plus with me. There's MAYBE a bit of cigar (?) flavoring in it??? The exhaled vapor gives me something burning (?), but I'm not sure what that is exactly! A campfire, maybe? I LOVE this juice! I'm picky about my juices. I like tobacco juices ONLY and this one is so different from ANY juice I have ever tried. It's a very unique flavor. I LOVE it and I can honestly say, there are no other juices I can say that about! I LIKE other tobacco juices (7 Leaves, Pure Cig and Virginia), but this one is special and I will definitely reorder this from Highbrow!

I can't wait to try other flavors from them. I am REALLY impressed! Also, the bottle is clear, not amber. My juice is amber! :) I like the bottle they use also. It has a wider mouth when the dripper is off and that makes emptying my tank a LOT easier.

VERY NICE JOB, HIGHBROW VAPOR!

Last edited:

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
+1 on highbrow, glad u like it, ;) enjoy!!

Highbrowbacco Exotic Blend is just sooooooooooooo GOOD! I just ordered 8 bottles of juice from them...and 4 are non-tobacco! I haven't tried non-tobacco flavors for at least 5 months because I got tired of wasting my money on overly sweet, obnoxious juices. Highbrow reviews are all positive so I had to give some non-tobacco flavors a go again! Buttered Rum...sounds so good. Dark Chocolate Mint...YUM. Blackberry-Limoncello....mouth is watering! Hazelnut Cream...Mmmmmm. I can't wait to try these. If the Highbrowbacco Exotic Blend is any indication of how good their juices are, these are going to be wonderful. :)

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
There is no way that homey works for the company!!! That has never happened before. Companies are modest and would never do such a thing lol.

You should go to the site and read all the juice reviews. What the OP posted is TRUE. Their juices have been well received. :) The two I have are WONDERFUL. Go take a look. It's a great web site too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread