Trying Halo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
I have been reading great things about Halo and have decided to order a sample pack this evening. I have tried several vendors here over the years and have been disappointed with all but a few. I mainly DIY and the only vendor I buy juice from is VS. These sound very similar to what I love about VS juice, (clean, distinct tobacco taste, etc.). Has anyone here tried both companies and willing to give an opinion on similarities\differences? I could be totally off in my expectations but am exited to try something different. Thanks.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
Okay...I received my tobacco sampler today...wow! These juices are definitely in the same category as Vapor Station's and exactly what I was looking for. A clean, distinct base that really satisfies the taste\cravings for an analogue :) I am obsessing with the Torque56 right now...hard to believe how good this juice is! I also love the Prime15, (I am a big fan of 555 type flavors). Everything is perfect from the packaging to the product.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Halo has been on my radar for a while now, and I constantly hear comments similar to yours about halo liquid. Actually halo and VS are the next 2 juice vendors I'm jonesen to try....keep waiting for Phoenix to return. Would you recommend 1 over the other? Which would you recommend from either? I'm a tobacco vape kinda guy and would appreciate any input. Halo's midnight apple or whatever It's called really sounds awesome.

Edwv30

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Saint Augustine, Florida
I would recommend any of the tobacco juices from VS. My favorites are Frisco, Tampa, Texas and Tennessee but all of their stuff is great, (have never tried their menthol flavors). VS juice is very unique...Eric uses a great base, (I believe true tobacco extractions), in his flavors that is very satisfying and "analogue like." I don't mean they taste "ashey" or harsh...just very...errr..I don't know how to describe it exactly! :) His juices are also very clear. I do know that I mostly DIY and could replicate the majority of the vendors juices out there but that wouldn't be possible with VS juices...or the Halo ones I am enjoying now. They are both very unique!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread