Trying this again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennydotz

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
West Virginia, USA
Hello all, I have been absent from the forum (and the PV) since about June. I got back into the analogs and left hundreds of dollars of PV supplies sit on the shelf. It got too complicated.

My state finally went fire-safe (FSC--disgusting) and I have been having some bad analog reactions (not sure if the 2 are related). Must blow the dust off the PVs.

Is there anything new I should know? Last I was here on the forum, there was an impending ban: relieved to find you all still here, so I guess that didn't happen! I have 901s and 401/402s, are these still acceptable? Would my liquid still be usable (shelf life)?

THanks for still being here:)

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
Lots of us newbies are starting up with 901s and JOYE 510s.

You might check into the straw mod while you're here.

Cignot (the supplier) seems to be coming up quickly as the 'quickest' supplier.

Science (the real ones) are still saying e-cigs are safer than regular cigarettes.

People are starting to treat us as drug users (on the news, talk shows, soforth).

Welcome back!

zztommis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2009
WV
The 901 still seems to be one of the standards, as well as the 401/2, and as previously posted, the juice should be fine also. If you don't like the fuss and muss of filling carts, dripping, dipping, fooling and fiddling, there are some good KR808D-1 2 piece models (Vapor King, Nebula, etc.). Plenty of info on the forums here about them!!

As an aside, I see your from West-by-God-Virginia! I'm in Ranson -- anywhere close by?

Winace

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Lots of us newbies are starting up with 901s and JOYE 510s.

You might check into the straw mod while you're here.

Cignot (the supplier) seems to be coming up quickly as the 'quickest' supplier.

Science (the real ones) are still saying e-cigs are safer than regular cigarettes.

People are starting to treat us as drug users (on the news, talk shows, soforth).

Welcome back!

I'd skip the straw mod... here seems to be the evolution of cart mods...

stock----> fluval -----> straw mod ------> blue foam (search eheim mod) -----> vertical spring with foam/poly cap (search ADM mod) -----> horizontal spring with blue foam

My input, jump straight to the horizontal spring with a blue foam cap. Works great (at least for the 510 and I heard good results with other models)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread