Trying to find rebuildable atty with clear tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachavaca

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2011
west coast
Each pv has it's place in the market, just make sure it matches your needs. I purchased a zenesis mini hoping it would be a great pv for the work place. I didnt do my homework so not a match for work. I was on feb list so my switch still needs replaced and the tank is broken. So far vaped it about an hour , its a 2 handed device with faulty switch. recommendations are using a pv holder when setting it down so it doesnt fall over (because it wobbles) breaking the tank (very messy). Cant lay it on the side or the tank leaks thru fill hole. Those Items have restricted reasonable usage time for me to about an hour per day when Im on computer. For many that would be useable all day. Just do your homework.

ugh...the oddysseus, yah I here that. reminds me of the yugo.

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
i just got my z-atty pro today in the mail....absolutely awesome!!!! how zen managed to get the steel of the atty to match the steel of the provari is beyond me(they are 2 different grades of steel) seemless connection and the best damn 510 connection i have ever seen, and best of all just like the zenesis there are no wires to mess with. everyone that owns a provari should have one of these tanks. there is nothing better or better looking on it than this...ill have pics up a bit later

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
i just got my z-atty pro today in the mail....absolutely awesome!!!! how zen managed to get the steel of the atty to match the steel of the provari is beyond me(they are 2 different grades of steel) seemless connection and the best damn 510 connection i have ever seen, and best of all just like the zenesis there are no wires to mess with. everyone that owns a provari should have one of these tanks. there is nothing better or better looking on it than this...ill have pics up a bit later

Everyone who owns a Provari would have a Z-atty-Pro if we could get one... Wish they would come in the Satin Black...
Let us know how well it works.....

Last edited:

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
i already knew how well it works, i have had a zenesis for a few months now, but i must say i like 6 wraps at 4.5 on my provari. i hope there are enough soon for the masses to buy....hes shipping out like 200-300 z-atties this week(pro, gg,and universal versions) and i know there are hundreds more in production....unfortunately not nearly enough for the demand that there is for these things. genesis is the way to go in the future for us vaporers, cheap(they pay for themselves in no time, materials cost me 30 bucks for 5 years supply), reliable, and all around the best vape you can get.

NickZac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland--US
i will agree with you completely, but remember aw 18650's spend 90% of thier life between 3.7-3.9 so you do not notice voltage dropoff if you change out your batteries at 3.7(good practice, you get more than 100 extra charges than if you charge em when the provari blinks)

with all that said i still can't wait for my z-atty pro for my provari...should be in my mailbox in 2 days(the mailman stalking has begun!!!!)then my provari will be in full use again. there is no better electrical apv than the provari.

my comments were not to make the zenesis seem better than the provari......quite the contrary im looking more forward to the z-atty pro than i was the zenesis. my provari is what kept me off the stinkies, the zenesis introduced me to a whole new level of vaping heaven, smash em together and you have one hell of an ultimate device

Theoretically, the Provari's circuitry and the Z-atty's design will result in a vape that neither of the two companies can provide on their own. I have been looking like a madman to find a Z-atty Pro

sachavaca

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2011
west coast
Time will tell how good the match is for provari, most add on genesis attys break at connector when dropped on it's head. When that happens the affordability deminishes. I will be waiting a while to see who comes out with one that will withstand punishment and not leak. lots of new models on the drawing board, in 1 year things will be much better for consumer choices in genesis market.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
i don't think the z-atty pro could ever break at the connector due to it comming down tight over the dimpled bevel....it basically locks it to the apv making it seamless

This is what I am hoping. I loved my Line SS but I have had to replace the 510 connector on it 3 times. If it was my fault I wouldn't be so upset but it breaks just looking at it wrong!! 4th time it now sits in a drawer :mad:

ninfreak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky
there are no more lists....gotta wait till they are put up which is no longer being mentioned when he does them as it crashes his site and eats his bandwith with all the f5ing going on. he gets over 500 e-mails a day and has since stopped responding to most of em. best way to get answers and help is to post in the thread.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
for those wanting em, in this picture are my Z-atty-pro's on my black satin w/ green LED and silver satin w/ red LED 'vari's among my other zenesis units (ZAG on GGTS also)...quite soon, they will be readily available and not that hard to get...

2012-07-15_20-03-27_531-1.jpg

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
for those wanting em, in this picture are my Z-atty-pro's on my black satin w/ green LED and silver satin w/ red LED 'vari's among my other zenesis units (ZAG on GGTS also)...quite soon, they will be readily available and not that hard to get...

I will believe it when I see it..... ZAP.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread