Trying to find RY4 Carts in an 801!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently got my Janty Stick v3 from iVapour and ordered a supplemental 5 pack of 'classic' carts. When they arrived, the classic carts had a sticker on them that said RY4 #H - apparently meaning that they were filled with RY4 liquid and were a High Nicotine level. I absolutely love them and would like more, but now when I go to iVapour, the only option for those carts is 'tobacco', and it's out of stock or something.

I also ordered a sampler of the Johnson Creek Red Oak flavors and found them to be harsh on the throat, and grossly sweet. The RY4 is the only stuff I can enjoyably vape daily and I've only got two more carts left. Don't want to pick up the analogs again!

Any info on where to find RY4 carts in an 801 would be MUCH appreciated!

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
RY-4 is sort of like potato salad. Everyone's mom makes it different. Just about every vendor has a version of it and it's not the same. Best guess would be Dekang RY-4.

Madvapes has a Chinese juice in RY4 but, only in 50 ml bottles. Good price though. Not sure it'll be what you want.

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Thanks! I really adore the Janty brand RY4 that came in these specific carts, but it's beginning to look like they probably just sell the liquid now. I'm nervous that the taste will differ when I start loading my own carts (as I'm not a seasoned cart-ologist yet).

It's your choice but, you'll get a lot more out of your cartos by refilling them. You also have a lot more choices in flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread