Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Good question. I prefer to mix my coffees with Ms Ts french vanilla only because I find it stronger than gourmet. I have actually done it with success with her regular coffee and her espresso. Also, mixing her french vanilla and vanilla custard make a powerhouse vanilla mixture. A lot of people add gourmet to the mixture too but I had vaped that one all up.

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
If you ever want to give coffees a go again I have some recommendations.
Espresso is a very bold and strong true-to-the-name cup of coffee. I think this one is my favorite and I never drink espresso. To me it almost has the tiniest hint of sugar.
Coffee is a mild fresh cup of coffee taste. I ordered this one with cream and I enjoyed this one also. Plain coffee with cream. No messin around.
French Vanilla Cappuccino is a stronger coffee flavor and that french vanilla really tastes well in there. The cappuccino has a slightly different taste than the coffee and espresso.
Vanilla Caramel Mocha is really good too. With the vanilla caramel in there it makes it sweet and creamy. The mocha coffee part balances it out very well. T recommended this one to me when I asked for a sweet and creamy coffee flavor.
Ohhh...that vanilla caramel moha sounds right up my ally! I will have to add to my wish list! LOL! So many flavors I want to try and I have PB cookie and cin. Roll sitting here waiting for me to need a new carto, so I can try them! Thanks for so much helpful info CayCay, you rock!

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Speaking of the gourmet vanilla, I added some to my banana fosters coffee and it cut the coffee flavor some but the cream and banana still come through... Totally yummy. I often add vanilla to any juice that just doesn't get it for me (stuff from other vendors before I found ms.t!)... It helps a lot of flavors become vapable... And I have many bottles of juice that I am trying to use up, so that the money wasn't wasted.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Hi maleko. Welcome to Ms Ts Bakery! Snickerdoodle and strawberry shortcake are among my favorites. I actually like her cake batter and her butterscotch flavors and I can tell you that they have very different tastes. Let cake batter sit for a bit, give it a good shake and try again. If I have a tough time tasting something I will set it down and try it first thing in the morning when my taste buds are nice and fresh. Cake batter should be sweet, creamy and have the gooey cakey flavor. Butterscotch has the bolder heavier flavor similar to the candy and nowhere near as sweet as cake batter. Since she makes every bottle fresh by the order there is no way she looked up the butterscotch recipe instead of the cake batter recipe. Let it sit for a bit and then give it a go again. =)

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA

maleko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Salt Lake City
Hi maleko. Welcome to Ms Ts Bakery! Snickerdoodle and strawberry shortcake are among my favorites. I actually like her cake batter and her butterscotch flavors and I can tell you that they have very different tastes. Let cake batter sit for a bit, give it a good shake and try again. If I have a tough time tasting something I will set it down and try it first thing in the morning when my taste buds are nice and fresh. Cake batter should be sweet, creamy and have the gooey cakey flavor. Butterscotch has the bolder heavier flavor similar to the candy and nowhere near as sweet as cake batter. Since she makes every bottle fresh by the order there is no way she looked up the butterscotch recipe instead of the cake batter recipe. Let it sit for a bit and then give it a go again. =)

Yea my Cake Batter is def a dark butterscotchy bitter favor not enjoyable at all.. :( But I love the Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake. Ill try quick steeping and let you know tomorrow.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Bleh...Mondays....:-x

I hope all of you had a wonderful day. Keep smiling and shining. :)

Can't wait for this weekend....3 days off on the horizon!!!

last hard day of the school year for me. party day tomorrow where they pay me to eat pizza and drink slushys all day. half day wednesday for last day of school and then a weeks vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread