Tsunami 22 and/or Avocado threaded drip tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

jotohomomoto

Jun 19, 2014
United States
hi I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get replacement drip tips for the tsunami 22 rda. Right now I have electrical tape keeping this thing together!! I received it second hand from a person who must've chewed on it when vaping because this thing is beat…I found some custom tsunami drip tips on a site in the phillipines
Avocado 24/ tsunami drip tips
(I'm in the U.S.) but I'm not looking to spend a .... load on shipping. thanks
geekvape-tsunami-drip-tips-920x610.jpg
268533.jpg

jotohomomoto

Jun 19, 2014
United States
Sorry to hear that.
Maybe you could contact our US service team to check if the drip tip is available or not:

Add: 631 E Big Beaver Rd STE 207, Troy, MI, 48083 USA.
Phone: (866) 877-4335
Available: Mon-Fri, 9AM to 5PM EST
E-mail: service@geekvapeusa.com
I appreciate the response. I'll contact them and post my progress. Trying to find this drip tip is like mining uranium!! Its like a phantom online!!:confused: Not even fastech has them or many other similar Chinese vendors have it in stock. I found one in Canada but they don't ship to the U.S. and I still don't know if that Filipino company ships to the U.S. or not but they have some pretty dope looking custom tips!
39539041_545084319245465_7402097442818097152_n.JPG

The only reason I'm taking this much trouble is because I've really had a lot of success on this RDA where others have let me down. I seriously don't understand how the previous owner did this to the drip tip
TsunamiDripTip.JPG
TsunamiDripTip2.JPG

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I appreciate the response. I'll contact them and post my progress. Trying to find this drip tip is like mining uranium!! Its like a phantom online!!:confused: Not even fastech has them or many other similar Chinese vendors have it in stock. I found one in Canada but they don't ship to the U.S. and I still don't know if that Filipino company ships to the U.S. or not but they have some pretty dope looking custom tips!
View attachment 769357

The only reason I'm taking this much trouble is because I've really had a lot of success on this RDA where others have let me down. I seriously don't understand how the previous owner did this to the drip tip View attachment 769353 View attachment 769355

If you couldn't find it, please let us know.

Reactions: jotohomomoto

jotohomomoto

Jun 19, 2014
United States
I was about to order a custom tsunami drip tip from the Philippines for (after intl' shipping) for ~$17 and then I realized, for that much, I could buy a clone off of eBay and just harvest the drip tips (and use the clone for parts or whatever). Then I wondered if I just took a regular wide bore drip tip from my DropDead RDA and cut and wrap pluming tape on the part of the drip tip that connects into the top cap, maybe my non-threaded wide=bore will screw right in??
well, it ....ing worked and now the greater drip tip world is accessible for my humble little tsunami!! I keep coming back again and again to the tsunami and I've grown to appreciate the stark minimalism of the design! Pretty cool
fullsizeoutput_402.jpeg

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I was about to order a custom tsunami drip tip from the Philippines for (after intl' shipping) for ~$17 and then I realized, for that much, I could buy a clone off of eBay and just harvest the drip tips (and use the clone for parts or whatever). Then I wondered if I just took a regular wide bore drip tip from my DropDead RDA and cut and wrap pluming tape on the part of the drip tip that connects into the top cap, maybe my non-threaded wide=bore will screw right in??
well, it ....ing worked and now the greater drip tip world is accessible for my humble little tsunami!! I keep coming back again and again to the tsunami and I've grown to appreciate the stark minimalism of the design! Pretty cool View attachment 770835

You are so smart!!! We also check with our support team and they have the drip tip in stock. If you need, please message us on Facebook

Reactions: stols001

jotohomomoto

Jun 19, 2014
United States
I'll finish off this thread with...i ended up getting the drip tips from just buying a new tsunami rda LOL. I paid $7/shipped for it from one of those chinese mega-marts (gearbest) on a flash sale that just coincidentally was selling it for $6.95 w/free 2-day shipping from USA warehouse. I checked the verification code and its authentic!! i went back to gearbest and the price went back up to $33, which i didn't fully appreciate at the time, but was a stroke of good luck. The planets aligned on this one!! Thanks GeekVape people....i really dig your vape ideas. I use the Aegis Mod (single battery) everyday and i even have the Legend (but i'm going to sell it).
fullsizeoutput_4cf.jpeg

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
I'll finish off this thread with...i ended up getting the drip tips from just buying a new tsunami rda LOL. I paid $7/shipped for it from one of those chinese mega-marts (gearbest) on a flash sale that just coincidentally was selling it for $6.95 w/free 2-day shipping from USA warehouse. I checked the verification code and its authentic!! i went back to gearbest and the price went back up to $33, which i didn't fully appreciate at the time, but was a stroke of good luck. The planets aligned on this one!! Thanks GeekVape people....i really dig your vape ideas. I use the Aegis Mod (single battery) everyday and i even have the Legend (but i'm going to sell it). View attachment 776959

Glad to hear that you get the drip tip finally. Thank you for your feedback!
Hope you enjoy vaping with Geekvape products.

Have a great day!

• Agree
Reactions: jotohomomoto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread