• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tulsa Vape Meet Oct 15 @ VK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Pampa, Texas
I am re- posting this from the other thread.
I want to give Michelle, Rob and everyone that put the vape meet together a GREAT BIG THANK YOU:toast: They put in a lot of time and money to make us happy and well fed.
It was absolutely awesome. Food from Rib Crib, drinks, cakes; cookies and I met the nicest people.
There were tons of great drawings. The turn out was so much larger than I expected. Everyone was so willing to let you try his or her juice and devices.
I just had to best time and I got to meet several here from ECF forum. I forgot my camera; I hope those that took photos put them up.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
yeah was fun ! ....took me 3 1/2 hours to get home :facepalm: but I survived it :lol: that construction snafu was a drag, it took an hour & 45mins to roll 5 miles !

Hope gardners kept you from waiting in line so long clyde ! I think they were breaking down for the night & that's why we had to sit soooo long.

Otherwise it was a GREAT DAY ! The VaporKings group were really very generous & welcoming weren't they ? And it was nice to see you all !

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
I was especially thankful for the generous selection of diet drinks. More thankful for NOT getting included in any pics; the OKC vape meet was the impetuous for me to get back on my food plan.

We got a picture of you... :)

300126_2509968546650_1176208102_3024233_676593866_n.jpg

Marta

Sep 28, 2011
Oologah, Oklahoma
Marta, You did not come say you were frm here. Fudgey and I was looking for ECF people all day.

OOPS, I'm so sorry, I am actually new to ECF, I hang out on Elixirtv so it never occurred to me to mention I was from the forum, I wish I would have known who was from here too, I wanted to meet some of the great people who post here including Clyde2801 who I did get the pleasure of meeting, and Clyde... what are you .....ing about? You take a great photo silly man :p

I'll be visiting Vapor Kings often now, I live in Oologah and don't drive into Tulsa more than a couple times a month but I will now that I won the 910 kit, I love these 901 atties and need to buy a lot more of them, they compare with the dual coils for me, I LOVE them!

So which ones were you and fudgey? I looked but I didn't see anyone I could identify. I was wearing the black dress with black&white knitted sweater holding the zebra print hobby kit with all my mods lol I held up the wall for awhile and then moved to a table up front.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Another pic.

a6cd08b2-e344-1e00.jpg

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Marta!!! I saw your zebra case....it's cool!! At the middle table, right side closest to the door is Kelleymcm, me, Tuck, Toto1013, mbolack, Icy and John. :)

Last edited:

Marta

Sep 28, 2011
Oologah, Oklahoma
Hi Marta!!! I saw your zebra case....it's cool!! At the middle table, right side closest to the door is Kelleymcm, me, Tuck, Tot013, mbolack, Icy and John. :)

So sorry I missed talking with you all, I totally messed up not using a name tag, we'll have to meet up there again soon so I can meet you guys!
Until yesterday I was beginning to think I was the only one in the Tulsa area that vapes,
I'm thrilled to see so many other people do too and I'm really hoping I can meet you guys soon!:vapor:

Tuck

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Twister Alley
There were so many people that it was impossible to talk to everyone! Bring that Zebra case next time and I will know who you are :D

I thought the same Fudgey. There were so many in the front room it was packed with standing room only. I did not get to visit at all with our other ECF guys that were there.

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
That zebra case was cool, but the mods inside it were even more special. She brought her ProVari and Darwin! She also had this massive box mod that would get her searched at an airport. Hi Marta, its Nick with the tablet who could not get on bpdragon... Nice to meet you and your husband. Had a great time meeting everyone (some for the second time) as well as all the new people. FUDGEY thanks helping that girl with the new eGo stuff. I brought my camera this time but completely forgot about it! And no over-nic episode this time! I felt it was too short!

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk

Marta

Sep 28, 2011
Oologah, Oklahoma
That zebra case was cool, but the mods inside it were even more special. She brought her ProVari and Darwin! She also had this massive box mod that would get her searched at an airport. Hi Marta, its Nick with the tablet who could not get on bpdragon... Nice to meet you and your husband. Had a great time meeting everyone (some for the second time) as well as all the new people. FUDGEY thanks helping that girl with the new eGo stuff. I brought my camera this time but completely forgot about it! And no over-nic episode this time! I felt it was too short!

NICK!!!! I was wondering what your screen name was, I should have known Tektronik fits you well :p
The time was short, I really enjoyed talking with you, thank you by the way because I was feeling really odd not knowing anyone and you were so easy to talk to and made me feel so much better about being there, I'm actually overly shy so the whole thing was hard for me but I really wanted to get to know some Oklahoma vape people :p
I was interested in your tablet and aircard, guess I'm a bit of a technology nut myself, just sold our ipad and motorola xoom to get laptops but now looking for that perfect tablet! I use my phone to tether the internet ( free since it's rooted ) so maybe we can meet up at the next vape function and have more to talk about, should have some new mods and toys by then too lol

Gotta run... headed to OKC today, hubby is doing a trade for a trailer, Mr wheel and deal himself lol

Hubby and I had a great time talking with you guys!

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma

Oooo......will definitely find her next time :D

Always happy to help out a new vaper!!

Tektronik

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
I figured out what the problem was with my airfare. There were so many people in there in such a concentrated area with phones that had wifi turned on that was automatically trying to connect that it was bogging it down. As soon as I was back on the road, the site popped right up! On going to see when we can all get back together again... we'll talk shop then ;)

Marta

Sep 28, 2011
Oologah, Oklahoma
Oooo......will definitely find her next time :D

Always happy to help out a new vaper!!

Just look for the dork, that'll be me lol I've actually been vaping for over a year but don't know anyone off elixir, next time I'll know you, I do remember seeing you but wasn't sure who you were till I saw the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread