• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Turbo Plume Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

surreal

Sep 14, 2012
Glendale, AZ
Anyone who orders from ThePlumeRoom knows that they had some issues with timeliness. That finally seems to be a thing of the past!

I was down to about 45ml of various juices so I figured I'd better get my order in, allowing 2 weeks for them to fill it. I was very pleasantly surprised when my order of 4 juices was shipped On The Same Day I Ordered! Total time from order to VapeMail was 4 days.

Crikey! :vapor:

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I'm hoping some Plume Room fans can help me out here..I ordered 10 mls of the Iced Gingerbread, Banana Pudding and Black Cherry Cream Soda. While I love the Banana Pudding, if the Iced Gingerbread bottle didn't SAY that, I would have no idea this stuff was supposed to be gingerbread. Ditto with the Black Cherry Cream soda. All I get from that is a muddled, medicinal cherry and no cream soda at all! What am I missing here? Maybe it's my gear...if any of you guys love these Plume Room flavors, what kind of tank/carto are you using?

I let everything steep for a week before I tried them. The Banana Pudding was wonderful (you can even taste the vanilla wafer under the pudding!), so I'm kinda ??? as to why the other two are so pleah!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Whenever you get a juice that doesn't taste right straight out of the mailbox, try letting it age a little in a cool dark place, like a medicine cabinet or in a closet. This is called steeping, and it allows the flavors to meld and mature. Give those juices a week or two in the dark and try them again. You'll often be amazed at the difference a little time can make.

Ever notice how a pot of chili tastes better after it's been in the fridge overnight? Same principle. Don't put your juice in the fridge, though - that low of a temp can actually cause your juices to separate.

surreal

Sep 14, 2012
Glendale, AZ
I'm hoping some Plume Room fans can help me out here..I ordered 10 mls of the Iced Gingerbread, Banana Pudding and Black Cherry Cream Soda. While I love the Banana Pudding, if the Iced Gingerbread bottle didn't SAY that, I would have no idea this stuff was supposed to be gingerbread. Ditto with the Black Cherry Cream soda. All I get from that is a muddled, medicinal cherry and no cream soda at all! What am I missing here? Maybe it's my gear...if any of you guys love these Plume Room flavors, what kind of tank/carto are you using?

I let everything steep for a week before I tried them. The Banana Pudding was wonderful (you can even taste the vanilla wafer under the pudding!), so I'm kinda ??? as to why the other two are so pleah!

I'm with you on the Black Cherry Cream Soda - I got some as a freebie and never developed a taste for it. It's been sitting for a couple months so I'll try it again soon. The Banana Pudding is one of my favorites, along with the Peanut Butter Cream Pie. Banana Mint Milkshake is another standard for me, and Creamy Mint. I like the Iced Gingersnap sometimes, but I agree that it doesn't really taste gingery.

For gear, I've been happy with Vivi Nova tanks, generally 2.5 Ohm. Lately I'm using Davide tanks, which are apparently a Kanger clone. They're kind of a pain to fill, but work really well and having the wick at the bottom of the tank seems like a really nice innovation.
HTH!

Josh Pierce

Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Avondale,Az
www.tecuniverse.com
Whenever you get a juice that doesn't taste right straight out of the mailbox, try letting it age a little in a cool dark place, like a medicine cabinet or in a closet. This is called steeping, and it allows the flavors to meld and mature. Give those juices a week or two in the dark and try them again. You'll often be amazed at the difference a little time can make.

Ever notice how a pot of chili tastes better after it's been in the fridge overnight? Same principle. Don't put your juice in the fridge, though - that low of a temp can actually cause your juices to separate.

Actually I had the same issue with that flavor, let it steep for about a week and it wasn't a whole lot better. Don't get me wrong I still thought it was a half way decent vape but it's not something I would order again from them. I'm still hung on the banana pudding lol i'll go through 30ml of that in a few days >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread