Status
Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Hey all!

To all those I offered/sent TV samplers to, that included the TV/Atomic Cinnacide:

I just found out from someone (that i sent a sampler), that there is a problem with the mix.

Here's the situation:
I had a 5ml bottle of AC with 18mg and I mixed it with a 0mg doubler of 20ml. I had tried the 18mg, but not the doubler. After I mixed them I sent them out. Come to find out, the doubler was missing an important ingredient... the cinnamon!

SO.. my apologies to all, the mix I have is now very weak on the cinnamon, I will fix it by sending you a new bottle of something else. I am going to try and find all the mistakes, but if I don't contact you, please let me know!

I just traded for some zero nic doubler, so I'll be sending it out to you all this week! The RIGHT STUFF :)

My apologies, again,
Sincerely,
Leanne

Last edited:

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Thanks Shatner :) I just feel really really bad. It's awful enough when I have a bad day, and can't get to the post office, or have that horrid fibro fog, and get lost in what I'm doing... but this is a mistake that could have been avoided, if I'd just tasted the Doubler first!!

Rose: I didn't order it from TV. Unfortunately, I got it from a friend (who didn't taste it either) and she picked it up on the PIF thread. SO.. who knows where it came from. But it certainly taught me a few lessons.. and something we all should think about when p/up stuff on the PIF and in trades.

(the girl that gave it to me was worried that she was going to be the first name on the "You Blew it Buddy" list. :p)

That got me to thinking about our bad traders list, and I think we should discuss it, so I'm posting about it on the discussion thread.

:)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Thanks Shatner :) I just feel really really bad. It's awful enough when I have a bad day, and can't get to the post office, or have that horrid fibro fog, and get lost in what I'm doing... but this is a mistake that could have been avoided, if I'd just tasted the Doubler first!!

Rose: I didn't order it from TV. Unfortunately, I got it from a friend (who didn't taste it either) and she picked it up on the PIF thread. SO.. who knows where it came from. But it certainly taught me a few lessons.. and something we all should think about when p/up stuff on the PIF and in trades.

(the girl that gave it to me was worried that she was going to be the first name on the "You Blew it Buddy" list. :p)

That got me to thinking about our bad traders list, and I think we should discuss it, so I'm posting about it on the discussion thread.

:)

You have Fibro, too? Ugh. I've got it and it's no fun. I've read your 'got spoons?' blerb. Good analogy.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Ya no reason to talk to TV at that point.....

I just saw this in the sales sections....you didnt happen to trade with Swift?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-tasty-vapor-atomic-cinnacide-24mg-5-6ml.html

No I didn't, I know her fairly well (as much as we can on here! lol) She was one of my first trading partners, so I trust her. She couldn't remember who gave it to her.

You have Fibro, too? Ugh. I've got it and it's no fun. I've read your 'got spoons?' blerb. Good analogy.

Yes :p and RA and MPS and OA and degenerative arthristis, etc etc etc I have just about every one ;)
Spoons was not written by me (Christine M. wrote it) but I think it sums up our lives pretty well. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread