TV killing my carts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
I love TV juice. Great vape, throat hit, flavor, the works.

But I'm finding that my carts last half as long using TV liquid when compared to, say, Dekang liquid.

This is especially true with the darker flavors like Boston Cream Pie.

Typically they don't get burnt but get kinda' soggy and gummed up and start tasting odd. After a few refills they have a hint of wet dog.

I'm using Cigeasy Gold Label Deluxe and V4L Premium & CoolCarts.

Maybe I'm filling them up too much? Should I be cleaning them more often?

Cuffss

Apr 17, 2010
New York
Flavor comes at a cost man. TV's flavors are so profound due to the quality and amount added to the base. The base being PG VG at whatever percentage. The ingredients added to make the PG and VG that taste like whatever it is your looking for, aren't designed to be Vaped necessarily. Most of the time they are flavored oils and candy flavorings.

For example if you have any sort of concentrated candy flavoring or oil, throw it over a hot pan on the stove and see what your left with. That stuff doesn't just evaporate unfortunately.

Just try to keep your stuff clean on a weekly basis or so. You should be all good. As far as cartomizers go, just throw them out when they start to taste funny, they are meant to be tossed.

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
Flavor comes at a cost man.

As far as cartomizers go, just throw them out when they start to taste funny, they are meant to be tossed.

:)

I definitely won't be giving up TV any time soon. I'm really looking forward to the new carts that don't use filling. I think they'll be perfect for TV liquid.

I'm going to do a thorough cleaning of the cartomizers I use for TV liquid and see if I can get some extra life out of them. I've been tossing them when they start to taste funny, like you said, but maybe a good cleaning will extend their life.

stevej21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
northern cali
I have tried a lot of juices out there, and TV is by far the VERY BEST!!! I will never vape a juice from another supplier. That being said, I have noticed that when vaping "darker" flavors, lifespan of my my carto's goes down. Doesn't matter to me though, TV has the best flavored juices out there, so to me its worth it. Hats off to Geoff and his crew:D

Blue Skies

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
So Cali
I've been using CoolCarts and Tasty Vapor for a couple months now. On my V4L batteries, everything held up really nicely. Now that I have a chuck and am vaping at a consistent 3.7 for a bit longer than the V4L batts, the cartos seem to dry up a lot faster. I think I just need to update my filling/refilling method to account for the change.

Since I've started filling my own blanks I haven't had to throw out any cartos, but I have lost a couple...

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The new cartomizers are already available. Though you have to buy a bunch for it to be cost efficient. like if you bought 120 they cost around .80 cents per including shipping costs and so on

Where did you get your cartomizers, Looking for some place to buy in bulk. Looking for 510 cartomizers.

Cuffss

Apr 17, 2010
New York
ok guys don't get all worried

1. can't get 808 cartos bc V4L has exclusive rights at the moment

2. for these to be worth your money, you need to get at least 120 of them to be worth your cash (they come in packs of 30) if you bought 120 it would come out to $80 bucks plus a $25 shipping. (105/120 = 87.5cents per carto) and the price drops the more you buy ofcourse.

heres the link.

Edition 2 Cartomizers E-liquid Web Shop CN Cartomizers Edition 2

keep on vaping guys

Cuffss

Apr 17, 2010
New York
V4Life head guys say they burn....will not keep exclusive contract....go to their site in ECF to read for yourself

yeah because of that i had them cancel my order until i could research them more. In addition the bull$%# story they tried to sell me on to keep my order made me question their integrity. they gave me this whole terribly translated story on how they recently fixed problems and that people are badmouthing them bc they are trying to make you buy the edition 1 cartos they still have in stock before they talk well about the new ones. wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread