Two CSB(cool story bro) moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcC

Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Louisiana
So my MIL knows what my mini is and i always put it on a table in the entry way with my wallet ,keys etc..... Lately she has been testing my flavors critiquing each. She was never a smoker so this rebellious behavior has come quite as a shock.... She even made an off the cuff comment that it is a shame these were not around back in the day LMAO! Her favs so far have been Bobas and cherry tobacco. Every so often she mentions the smell of a cheap tobacco her dad smoked in what i guess was the 30's (he was a rural mailman= RFD rural free delivery in S. La.). I think i might try to get something in the same style to surprise her with.

Ignatius, my chihuahua, takes a walk of a bit over or under 2 miles a day depending on weather or work etc... We were on our stroll a few days back and he sees this new flower at just about nose height so i give him lead to go to it. He starts smelling the flower and i have dog and butterfly playing in my head thinking this is the cutest thing ever......Then he pees on it .

Before i get any grief on my chi walking that far he is well over 6 lbs, deer headed and has Vet permission to walk as far as he damn well pleases.IOW he is a real dog just concentrated.:blink:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Ignatius sounds like he'd get along well with our Zoomie (DH chi x Jack ). He's all guy....just 8lbs worth. He's a tank for a little guy and will happily go for miles...as will our other DH Chi...Jasmine who is definitely all girl (5lbs worth). So you'll get no grief from me!

That's a riot that your mom is sneaking tastes! :laugh:

EvilGnome6

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
Chandler, AZ
musicgourmets.com
Mrs. Gnome and I were walking our dog, Morgan. She's a rescued mutt and looks like a 25 lb Black Lab.

A bird's nest had fallen out of a tree in front of our house. As we approached, she spotted the nest and cautiously approached it. She took some time to look at it and sniffed it several times. We thought it was the most adorable thing ever.

Once she was done investigating, she squatted over the nest and peed on it. Right in the center of the nest. Mrs. Gnome said, "That's so RUDE!"

I still chuckle when I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread