Two-Handed Dripping - REO Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I promote REOs on ECF as one-handed dripping machines--no need for one hand for a PV/atty and the other for a bottle--perfect for dripping while driving.

But tonight, I'm doing two-handed dripping REO-style... a Grand in one hand with TFA Absinthe flavoring and a Grand in the other with TFA tobacco Blend flavoring.

Do you do this? What are your best two (or 3 or 4) go-together flavors?

Last edited:

Awkwardly Awesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Minnesota
I two handed drip all day long. Except I am not rich enough to afford 2 REO's right now. So in one hand I have a REO with Good Life Vapor Magic Fairy and in the other I have my KTS with an Igo-L with Good Life Vapor Black Fairy... Thankfully the Igo holds more than 3 drops so I only occasionally have to put the REO down. Needless to say every time I have to put it down, it is a stressful situation until I can pick it back up again. :D

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Right now I have Flavorz by Joe "papa smurf" in my VV grand and Cooper Creek "twisted tobacco" in my mini 2.1. I can often be spotted with a reo in each hand. Don't know what I'll do when my mech grand gets back from Robs spa. Maybe I'll get one of those things that Bob Dylan uses to hold his harmonica around his neck for my third reo.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread