TW's Tornado Tank feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy2

Feb 1, 2011
California
Does anyone have a link to videos on refilling the Tornado tank MEGA CARTRIDGES with the Fluval material? I have the set-up and it works great. Also, has anyone had experience with the Totally Wicked-eliquid.com LOW RESISTANCE ATOMIZERS both the standard and the Mega? They aren't supposed to last as long (no warranty), but they perform really well. I really am impressed with TW's Tornado tank product (the new model line).

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
It sounds like you may be mixing up 2 systems....

If you look for Tornado Mega there could be a refilling video. TW had (has) a video on the Mega. Haven't used that product though friends are big fans. Seems to me it would be the same as refilling a regular sized cartridge....but not sure. It has a large fluval cartridge & it's own atty & fits on "big bats".

It looks to me like the Tornado Tank Mega is a larger version of "Tornado Tank" with a cone shape like the Mega. Their site says this product does not use fluval and has a 2mil tank.

I do know that egoTank and Tornado Tank are the same thing. Same with Ego and Tornado. I don't know what other companies call the Mega Tornado etc.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread