Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
LOL @ thebong24, I have a steady propensity for doing just that. I concider myself pretty much a noob at this, but I was diagnosed with ADHD inattentive, which means I lost focus frequently, so I made it a point to force myself to focus on things so much that I may have given myself OCD now. This energy and focus combination allows me to rapidly absorb any and all information on whatever "Subject" I take an interest in :D E.N.I.'s have quite possibly saved my life by allowing me to quit smoking analogs so they have 100% of my attention at this point.

Nate

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Welllllll..... I've got the atty..... but I don't have the TANK! <sigh>

Pretty sure that I'll have the tank come tomorrow. Yes... I can stick the "type A" tank on it and give it a go... but that just wouldn't be "right", now would it?? ;)

I'll certainly update the thread when I have my first "real" impression (besides the "oooooh, it's purdy!").

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'll certainly update the thread when I have my first "real" impression (besides the "oooooh, it's purdy!").

Hey, handsome! Making fun of me? :)

Can't wait for your review. I wonder if the B type atties have been improved in any way or if they are basically the same as the type A, just larger.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
To soon to tell if they gonna make lr version for this one...but I'm hoping that they fix a lot these type B...also I guess Vicky haven't read my post for ordering blue tanks instead of black I originally wanted :(...I saw my status it's already been shipped...oh well...I really wanted to try the black/smoke tanks...

:-( I am sorry!

Email is the way... vicki@cignot.com

and yes LRs are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread