Types of Vaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
I guess I would fall under the non-vaper category then. I have two 1.6 clearos, they never go below .08 before I top them off, about 2x a week, at 11mg...actually I only have to top one off more than once a week, and that's my peach all day vape...the other 'varies' in juice depending on my mood, but I'd say I top it off maybe once a week.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Not sure what category I fit in...but I think probably "Heavy Vaper". When I was vaping 10mg. and higher juice I'd go through about 6 to 7 ml. a day. Now I am vaping 4mg. nic (and have been since October 2012) and was going through 12 to 13 ml day day (if I'm being really honest with myself). I am slowing down a bit now though...I notice in the past couple of weeks I'm vaping closer to 8 to 10 ml. a day pretty consistently, so I think it's okay for me to make the next drop down in nicotine. Next level 3.5. Might take me awhile to go down even more after that drop...we'll see. I still have about 90 ml. of 4mg. to use up first.

I have used a variety of equipment for my juice delivery, but seem to go through a bit less juice and have greater satisfaction with carto tanks using single coil cartomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread