Tyr -Strawberry Cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick8383

Jul 25, 2016
Really liked "Tyr" by Ragna Rok, though it's almost $20 for a 30 mL.

This is pretty simple, but I think it's close:

For 30 mL (6 mg target nicotine)

69% PG/VG (I used 70/30 VG to PG) (20.7 mL combined)
20% Cheesecake - Flavor Apprentice (6 mL - 120 drops)
5% Strawberries and Cream - Capella (1.5 mL -30 drops)
Nicotine - 100mG -1.8 mL - 36 drops

First couple of batches I was way heavy on the strawberry, but after a little tweaking and steeping for about two weeks,
definitely enjoying the product!

Steve K

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
Philadelphia,Pa
Nick 20% cheesecake is a very high percentage for a single flavoring,In all the recipes I've made, no flavoring needs that much and most people will agree.

I keep most of my flavors at a lower percentage.Also If you read reviews on Flavor Apprentice Cheesecake it is notorious for being one of the worst flavors out there,It stinks literally.

If you are serious on making your own E juice I suggest lurking around the board or checking out this guy's you tube page for lots of ideas.

Last edited:

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
I keep most of my flavors at a lower percentage.Also If you read reviews on Flavor Apprentice Cheesecake it is notorious for being one of the worst flavors out there,It stinks literally.

Eh, opinions are like anuses, everyone has one and most of them stink. TFA cheesecake isn't horrible, though I'd be a little reluctant to use it at 20%, but hey, if it works for this guy, great!. Don't knock it till you try it, is what I'm saying.

Nick8383

Jul 25, 2016
Eh, opinions are like anuses, everyone has one and most of them stink. TFA cheesecake isn't horrible, though I'd be a little reluctant to use it at 20%, but hey, if it works for this guy, great!. Don't knock it till you try it, is what I'm saying.
lol... Yes Jambi. I was considering a response along those lines.
Actually made three batches within similar parameters, and still enjoying the flavor.
Maybe I need some education, dunno. Been mixing for about two years now, and definitely a lot of trial and error, but I don't regret this one. Perhaps my hesitation to go onto public forums was well founded.. I won't push my opinion too hard though.. Better just to let the righteous b@stards be right. Oh, can of worms!
Anyone got a good fried chicken recipe?
Or spam perchance??

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread