• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UD Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
So, I just bought evic vtc mini as my entry to TC world. I tried ni200 but that wire is just too soft for me... Making it very hard to build. I bought 26awg Ti wire grade 1 and been vaping 3 days on it.
My issue is consistency... My first built for Ti coil on Bellus with single coil came at 0.48 ohm and to me it is vapeable at 480F. Then I tried to build dual coil and came out at 0.22 ohm. This one I need 520F. For the first few Vapes it was warm vape and vapor is quite okay. But later, it became very weak... I had to crank it up to 550F.
I just did another build that came at 0.41, at first dozen vapes, even 350F gave very strong Vape. Now, I need to crank up to 430F to be at the same level of the 350F.
Did I do something wrong here?
Note: this is using legal juice :p

John Eldredge

Nov 16, 2015
Are you using spaced or contact coils? I don't know, but I'm gonna watch, cause I just coiled my first titanium coil, and I used 28 ga and twisted it. I used spaced coils. I had the temp coefficient set at .00500 and could only vape at like 320. I reset the coefficient to .00350 the default on my mod, and now I'm at 420F and it seems good. My thick vanilla custard is tasting pretty good on titanium. How's your flavor, compared to kanthal?? Btw, it was a race to get a tank emptied, between the Bellus and the mt, the mt was empty first, so it got the single coil twisted 28. The twisted 28 came in at .39 ohms. But I think it's pertinent to the conversation. I do love my Bellus!!

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
Are you using spaced or contact coils? I don't know, but I'm gonna watch, cause I just coiled my first titanium coil, and I used 28 ga and twisted it. I used spaced coils. I had the temp coefficient set at .00500 and could only vape at like 320. I reset the coefficient to .00350 the default on my mod, and now I'm at 420F and it seems good. My thick vanilla custard is tasting pretty good on titanium. How's your flavor, compared to kanthal?? Btw, it was a race to get a tank emptied, between the Bellus and the mt, the mt was empty first, so it got the single coil twisted 28. The twisted 28 came in at .39 ohms. But I think it's pertinent to the conversation. I do love my Bellus!!

Hi There... I'm using spaced coil. Since it was not advisable to dry burn titanium coil, I assume that means I can't play with contact coil.
I'm using evic vtc mini, so there is no coefficient setting. Today at 460F has been quite consistent. Flavor wise is good. It is as good if not better when it works. I need more time to switch between them and have consistent Vape before I can decide which one I really like the most.

As for tank... I'm considering to purchase the hurricane clone by Tobecco. I can't justify to spend on the original. Just need a good reason to the wife if I ordered one and she saw it... She knows that I just purchase a new one (Bellus) last month. This month just bough evic vtc mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread