• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UD Goblin mini or SMOK TFV4

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
TFV4 if you got a mod that can fire to abt 100+watts and temp control. And also if you can stock up on the premade coils. To me the premade coils is what makes the TFV4 appealing.

The goblin mini if you don't mind the bottom airholes, good at wicking cos if not it WILL leak. I also like the looks of the goblin mini. Was thinking of getting it to pair with my Le Petit Gros. Hehe.

Actually get both lah bro.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Can't say much for the smok as I'm not using it but my current setup is an ipd2 with a goblin mini. The GM has ridiculously big airhole and it makes for a smooth pillowy vape (good for lung hit imo) And as the others have already said, it's a bit PITA to rebuilt as the deck is quite small and is very picky for good wicking techniques. Just rebuilt my coil yesterday night and it's leaking after every vape session today (my fault really, put too much wick into the coil and clogged up the coils) will probably rewick as soon as my tank empties.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Taking about goblin... Anybody knows where to get long blunt or non blunt needles for typical syringes.... Filling up the goblin with juices with glass drippers is really testing my patience... =/

I kept those plastic ejuice bottle with blunt tips, and transfer the juice from glass container to the plastic then i filled her up. rinse the plastic container and keep for future use. haha!

Reactions: OuchAnt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread