UFC and Vaping !! I wonder.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, this is prolly off topic, but i was kinda wondering if maybe any UFC fighters vape?! lol !! or any pro athletes for that matter!!

Ive been a longtime fan of the UFC back when it was totally underground and Royce Gracie whooped everybodys azz, there was no weight class, no rules ( except biting) and no time limit!!

Boy the UFC has really changed!! Changed for the better im thinkin, not letting them hug each other on the ground all night, adding weight classes and specific rules for the safety of the fighters ( some i dont agree with, 12-6 elbow straight up n down got banned)

These were only available at the movie store or payperview, but now that Spike has done us all a favor and airs it all he time!!

And with all these new fighters theres nevr lack of action, and seeing the old favorites is awesome too!

im sooo pumped to see the upcoming UFC fight between Brock Lesnar and shane Carwin.

Brock is such a cocky ..... and i cant wait till sombody puts there fist in his mouth, but the guy is just a house, he gets on top of you and just pounds away till ur done for.

Im sure hopin shane can do us all a favor and take his belt even if its to humble him and show him he is human and he can fall.

Shane has won the last 12 straight fights with Ko's and in the 1st round !! now that is impressive!!

You would imagine some of these pros might vape once inawile !! It would be cool to see who did!!

Me and the lady like BJ Penn, Kenny florian, and the Iceman when he was winning heehe!! Anybody else have any UFC favs.? ~Capn~

AiricR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I used to go to blockbuster and rent all the vhs tapes with my son. Way back when ol gracie wore his gi in the ring. Im hoping Carwin puts brock down worse than he did that butwipe Mir...god I couldnt believe how cocky Mir was and looked like he was just gonna walk in and win and get back to the tv show in the locker room...I bet none of the ufc guy's vape or smoke...All the cardio and training they go through...

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
When i saw the thread title, i thought you meant if anyone vaped while watching the UFC. I for one vape all the time while watching MMA. I'm what you call a hard core fan. I've followed everything from Pride (in the old days), strikeforce, dream, sengoku, shooto, pancrase, wec, heros, and so many more.

I'm no pro athelete but have trained in MMA for a couple of years. I vape but i doubt any pro fighters, especially those in the UFC vapes.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I'm a big Brock Lesnar fan because he is so cocky to the point where its just funny. I just like seeing him get in the ring and kick the crap out of people. If brock doesnt get the take down immediately hes going to be in for one tough fight. Carwin hits scary hard. I've been following the ufc when it first started and I used to rent all of them at block buster. I'm a huge BJ Penn fan and Wanderlei Silva fan and I'm really excited to see Wand fight I think hes going to do some good old fashioned smashing.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm just ...... I don't get the Versus 2 channel.

They have a great fight card coming up in San Diego on the 1st of August.
It will only be televised on the Versus 2 channel.

I think I may have to bite the bullet and just get tickets.
But I hate to think how many other good fight cards I'll miss if they keep using this channel.

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
I am a HUGE MMA fan and have trained extensively over the past 3 1/2 years. This fight is awesome because they are heavyweights. Plain and simple, each guy has power. Carwin has it in his fists, and Brock has it in his...well everything. Jeez, did you see when he came into the octagon after Carwin posted Frank Mir? He made Carwin look small. Carwin in 265 lbs and has to have specially made gloves for is hand-hammers. Lesnar dwarfed him. Carwin has the punchers chance and is an elite wrestler, but Lesnar is an even better wrestler and his power and control from top position win this one for him. Lesnar, Round 2, TKO (punches)

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
I don't see ANYONE beating Brock... unless Fedor's management allows him to fight in the UFC.

My favorite fighter was always (and still is) Captain America... Randy "The Natural" Couture!

Fedor is the best pound-for-pound fighter on earth...possibly ever. BUT, a match against the UFC heavyweights might be his downfall. Being the best P4P, doesn't mean you'll win the fight. Take any average light heavyweight and they'll get at least 20-1 odds to beat Jose Aldo, BJ Penn, Frankie Edgar etc. The UFC Heavyweights are soooooo HUGE, that it makes up for being not as skilled a fighter (one of the reasons I love watching lightweight, middleweight, welterweight fights). If he (Fedor) could ever get away from his management, a real fight could happen, but I see it going the same way that Carwin/Mir or Lesnar/Mir 2 went. As it stands now, Fedor will continue to beat up on lesser men.

What i really think was slimy was Brock came in and took the belt in what 3fights? Then he takes a year off cuzz of his "illness" I could be totally off but i think Dana told him take a year off to train after the belt. He comes in with tons of wrestling exp. and athleticism but lacking alot in his stand up and over all skills that the MMA fighters have.

He uses his sheer size to overwhelm his oppenents while the real guys are technical and precise. I really think the UFC gave him a grace period to bone up on his over all fighting, which is crazy unfair if that is true.

More then likely im letting my emotion conjure this up, cuzz i dont like Brock, but it sure sounds like it could have happened. ~Capn~

Mrjaguar are you really Danny Bonadoche from the partridge family? IF you are I luv that show you are on "The smoking Gun"!! Were You and ur Co-Hosts Make fun of all the stupid criminals that do stupid .... lolz

Wow u really think theres one on here huh?! I wonder who it is!!

Hey UFC guy feel free to chime anytime of the Brock/Carwen fight !! Be interresting to see what the pros think !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread