UFS Clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippieben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Discount Vapers sells a UFS clone, and it's peaked my interest. I recently got a GGTS clone (ehpro DHX-TS) and am loving it. I'm currently using a Taifun on it, which is wonderful, but atties will always have a special place in my heart. Currently I use atties with a drip shield; pretty old school. The idea of a feeding tank seems really awesome. But the UFS clone being $50 makes it a little pricey, and kind of a gamble.

Does anyone own one of these UFS clones and have used it heavily for a while to the point where you're familiar with it's inherent "clone quirks"? What do you think of it? Would you recommend it to a loved one? Also, being that it comes with a rba to be used inside of it (odd) of which the top cap is where the drip tip fits in, I'm curious if standard drip tips work well with a regular atty.

So yeah, help me decide whether some of my next pay check will be going to Eric at DV :)

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I forgot my most important question! The UFS clone comes with a bottom cap that has a 510 connector, but without this will it thread onto a GGTS (either legit or the clone that I have, since the clone's threading matches that of the real GGTS)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread