Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
HOLY SHT ya man I'm a true dripper at heart i just get lazy to keep and keep and keep driping. This is going to be good. time to stock on some HH.357 FTW

Think about it outside the realm of Cartomizers. Yes it works with a cartomizer and it works very well without having to punch anything.

But...if you like the taste of a dripped atty, imagine being able to drip 5 ml's without ever actually having to drip.

Ty89m

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2012
Bozeman, MT
So before I order, let me confirm a couple of things. Will I be able to use the UFS as is, with standard size boges and atomizes WITHOUT purchasing the tank extension piece? I see they're sold out anyway, and not on the advance order. Why would the atomizer extender be needed? I just don't want to pre-order the UFS, and then not be able to use it when it arrives. I use regular cisco and short barrel HH357 atomizers and regular boge cartomizers. Thanks.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
So before I order, let me confirm a couple of things. Will I be able to use the UFS as is, with standard size boges and atomizes WITHOUT purchasing the tank extension piece? I see they're sold out anyway, and not on the advance order. Why would the atomizer extender be needed? I just don't want to pre-order the UFS, and then not be able to use it when it arrives. I use regular cisco and short barrel HH357 atomizers and regular boge cartomizers. Thanks.

I strongly suggest you get one of these
GG UFS 510 Extension

Then your set to go. That way you can use short version attys and long ones and be safe. you can use your own tip or you can use any of these two.

Stainless steel one
Advance Order -UFS Round Stainless Steel Mouthpiece

Plastic one
Advance Order Replacement UFS Plastic Mouthpiece

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
i think it is but Im double checking with Justin to make sure?

Thank you Bishop, this stuff confuses me at times...in fact MOST times :) Will pick up the extension piece to go along with UFS. Do you know if both the clear window and SS window are included with the UFS? Or would I need to purchase the SS section (that replaces the plastic/clear window) separately?

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Another question, would it be wise to grab an extra UFS connector/insides as a backup? Are these something that could fail at some point? I could see the plastic threads wearing out over time, so perhaps it'd be a good investment?

I would just grab a second UFS if you can spare the expense. I for one vape so many juices I hop around 3-4 juices a night. This device i will solely be using it with an atomizer for sure. I don't think the UFS connector will fail. you can always flush and clean that out with baking soda and peroxide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread