Ugh I can't not do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigd432

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Richmond, KY
Do I want to drop $100 on a new tank? No. Will I do it anyways? You know I will. I keep looking at this Russian 91 and keep telling myself that is too much money to spend on such a small thing. But the reviews. Nobody seems to dislike it.

Are there other really good tanks out there that are much more reasonably priced? Of course there are. But I could buy each and every one of them and then look back and say I should just go ahead and buy the Russian. Go ahead and buy one of the best.

So this weekend I'll input my credit card number and click on process payment. Then I'll stare at the USPS tracking page cussing them for not updating it more often.

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
If you can wait until i can get verified and into the classified section, I will have one for sale. RBA's arent for me lol so I am going to sell it. has only had 2 tank fills, and they only lasted a few puffs because I suck at building coils lol.

I know I could try harder, but I can't be bothered soI am gonna sell it for around $60... if someone would verify me already :p

Bigd432

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Richmond, KY
If you can wait until i can get verified and into the classified section, I will have one for sale. RBA's arent for me lol so I am going to sell it. has only had 2 tank fills, and they only lasted a few puffs because I suck at building coils lol.

I know I could try harder, but I can't be bothered soI am gonna sell it for around $60... if someone would verify me already :p

Hmmm that's a thought. Is there any kind of limit to purchase from the classifies section?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
If you cannot make a Black Edition(or the Now Silver Edition) work, You do not need the $100 Version.

The Russian is a clone with a twist
The KFL+ is A Clone with it's own Twist.

2 Weeks in - Back and forth comparing to Ithaka for Vape and against a dozen other tanks/clearos

All I can say is :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Mikie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Chattanooga TN
Hmmm that's a thought. Is there any kind of limit to purchase from the classifies section?

I don;t know, I haven't been there yet lol. It doesn't look like you are verified yet either tho so you won;t be able to go there :(

I don't think I can say PM me if you are interested and maybe we can work something out, so I won't.

EDIT: WOOHOO I am now verified!!! ahh crap there goes my tax return lol

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
Do I want to drop $100 on a new tank? No. Will I do it anyways? You know I will. I keep looking at this Russian 91 and keep telling myself that is too much money to spend on such a small thing. But the reviews. Nobody seems to dislike it.

Are there other really good tanks out there that are much more reasonably priced? Of course there are. But I could buy each and every one of them and then look back and say I should just go ahead and buy the Russian. Go ahead and buy one of the best.

So this weekend I'll input my credit card number and click on process payment. Then I'll stare at the USPS tracking page cussing them for not updating it more often.

I hope its still available this weekend wherever you are looking. That and the KayFuns are hard to find these days. And to answer your question as someone who has a KFL+ and 2 KFL clones if you have the money get the Russian. I really want a Russian to add to my collection as I hear its very high quality comparable to the KF. My real one is easier to rebuild because the post screws are sooo much better. Wire slips out on my clones while building sometimes, never had it happen on the real one. Also my clones are starting to lose their finish after only 6 weeks. Plus the bottom fill screw won't come out on its own on one of my clones. You get what you pay for.

deanthemachine

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
OKC, OK
I'm actually wandering if they are still going to be available. I just thought I'd like to wait until payday, but I might go ahead and pull the trigger after I check on the fundage situation.

Good call. I'd eat PB and J a couple days to get one. I should have mentioned I still enjoy my clones as they produce a great vape experience so to those who can't justify the real, the clones will not let you down and are soooo much better than a protank or cheap tank. Other than the quicks and cheaper metal, the only major functional difference is the chimney is significantly smaller which I imagine means less throat hit, but its not real noticeable, at least not by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread