• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

UK VAPERS... Who are you ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAPE-DADDY

Moved On
Feb 2, 2015
Hi,

10934083_10152529127187327_6109337916128750613_n.jpg
I'am Martin aka vape-DADDY..

I'am from :

Southend-on-Sea
ESSEX
UK

I thought I'd make this thread for all Vapers in the UK, to share pics, locations, and to hear your reviews of vape Shops in and around your area..

Hopefully there will be a few of us !? :)

Please add a pic of yourself, what area etc.. you are from,,, and any relevant info you wish to share..

Regards - VAPE-DADDY

VAPE-DADDY

Moved On
Feb 2, 2015
I don't do pictures but am from Leicestershire been happy little vaper over two years and will be till they are hammering nails into the coffin lid :). There are a few Brits lurking here and most of them won't be that ugly that no camera can capture their image.

Hi Rizzyking, congratz on being 1st to reply and welcome to the newly made UK SECTION :) .. What is your fav. Vaping device ? Yeah I love Vaping and have no plans to stop. ..Knock back the Nicotine - sure, But I cant imagine stopping..I love it too much now ;) lol..

Fingers crossed we'll get some more people in this thread soon :) ps, am sure there are worse looking people out there...you should just where a hat or put on glasses etc.. if your erm - camera shy !? :) its just nice to know who you are talking to/with :)

What Juice are you Vaping at the mo ? - VAPE-DADDY

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi,

View attachment 409277
I'am Martin aka VAPE-DADDY..

I'am from :

Southend-on-Sea
ESSEX
UK

I thought I'd make this thread for all Vapers in the UK, to share pics, locations, and to hear your reviews of Vape Shops in and around your area..

Hopefully there will be a few of us !? :)

Please add a pic of yourself, what area etc.. you are from,,, and any relevant info you wish to share..

Regards - VAPE-DADDY

Hi and welcome,
Me thinks they may be HERE

Cheers
I

VAPE-DADDY

Moved On
Feb 2, 2015
Hi and welcome,
Me thinks they may be HERE

Cheers
I

:) I guess I will have to ask a mod nicely if he/she can move my thread to that section...am not having much luck posting in the right places and what content is and isnt ok to post about :/ ...Still fingers crossed I'll get the hang of this site sooner or later :) lol.. - VAPE-DADDY.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
I'm on a tight budget but saved to get a sigelei 50w box mod the original not the newly released one and it's been rock solid for me with lemo tanks and a kanger subtank. As for liquid I'm vaping a homemade rhubarb and custard at the moment and all the liquid I vape is homemade now as I like to control the level of flavour plus couldn't always afford pre made. What about yourself Vape what's your device and liquid as a very very rare treat I'll buy a bottle of Mrs lord & co druide but only till I perfect the recipe for it :).

VAPE-DADDY

Moved On
Feb 2, 2015
I'm on a tight budget but saved to get a sigelei 50w box mod the original not the newly released one and it's been rock solid for me with lemo tanks and a kanger subtank. As for liquid I'm vaping a homemade rhubarb and custard at the moment and all the liquid I vape is homemade now as I like to control the level of flavour plus couldn't always afford pre made. What about yourself Vape what's your device and liquid as a very very rare treat I'll buy a bottle of Mrs lord & co druide but only till I perfect the recipe for it :).

Hi Rizzyking,

How many ML does the Kanger Sub Tank hold ? is it an 18650 or 26650 sized RBA ? ..Sigelei is rated quite highly.. I want to get a box-mod.

At the moment I am Vaping Lemon Sherbert 30% and Vanilla Ice Cream 70% @90% VG 10% PG & 2mg ...its delicious :) :)

10351910_10152578218642327_3731339096535035422_n.jpg

I use a Kryptonite 26650 with Copper Asmodus RDA, Quad drilled air-holes @ 3mm each hole, and a custom 15mm ultra-wide Drip-Tip. Its my fav. of all my devices :) - VAPE-DADDY

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
The original subtank I own holds 6ml using the premade heads or 4.2ishml with the rba section I mainly use it with the premaee heads when I'm going out as it handles a knock better then i think a lemo would and gives me enough liquid for a long day. Rba section is not bad think kayfun size rather then lemo but easy enough to work on if you'd prefer to use that. The recent mini and nano they released I have no idea about as not bothered with them ori sub is a 25mm tank but as I don't own any 26650 devices I don't know if it would look good or bad :).

Smucky

Jan 30, 2015
I'm Gaz from Wombourne, South Staffs, near to the West Mids border. 38 years old, smoked pretty much from when I was 17 (with a couple of year or so long breaks at a couple of points, once using nicorette gum, the other using champix but always returning to analogues at some point)

Bought a eGo starter pack about a month ago, loved it, upgraded to a MVP 2.0 and a Nautilus the other day. Still learning though, but I've not either wanted or touched an analogue since the day I started vaping.

I'm not photogenic at all, but this is the best recent one I could find of me.

Capture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread