UK Vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have found some amazing deals online. Fantastic prices. Then I realise that they are not so fantastic when you factor in the shipping because they are all USA based. VaporDNA, VapeNW and Freedom Smokes to name a few. Where do you UK vapers generally shop online? Any recommendations. I think I just may end up buying from Fasttech.
Youtube love and ye shall find. One of the reviewers I follow on Youtube is The Vaping Biker and he is from your end and he normally puts down vendors' links in the description of his videos.

In this particular case I searched his videos for Evic VT Mini and he said he got his from Cambridge Vaping - Cambridge Vaping. I'd recommend for you to trawl through some of his video's descriptions to get a head start regarding some UK vendors. And whilst you're there, you may as well watch some of his videos. He's an entertaining and jolly bloke.

Have it LAARGE! :)

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016
If I remember correctly from the other thread, I believe Waxxiii is looking for a quality, yet inexpensive, beginner friendly mod and tank. And colourful.
You are spot on! I actually have my heart set on the Smok Micro One now. I just kind of fell in love with it. It isn't an expensive kit at all but I'm kind of broke right now so I'm looking for the best price I can find. What can anyone tell me about the tank that comes with the kit. I think it's the TFV4? Definitely those digits though I may have mixed them up. I was thinking that if the tank isn't up to much I could just get the mod which is available in Fasttech for £26.

Cambridge Vaping has the best price for the EVic VTC Mini that I have seen anywhere. Thanks for the advice.

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016
Youtube love and ye shall find. One of the reviewers I follow on Youtube is The Vaping Biker and he is from your end and he normally puts down vendors' links in the description of his videos.

In this particular case I searched his videos for Evic VT Mini and he said he got his from Cambridge Vaping - Cambridge Vaping. I'd recommend for you to trawl through some of his video's descriptions to get a head start regarding some UK vendors. And whilst you're there, you may as well watch some of his videos. He's an entertaining and jolly bloke.

Have it LAARGE! :)

I'm going to look him right now. Thanks. :)

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS

There's a lot of good things said about the TFV4 tank; however, keep in mind it is a big tank. It's cool that it comes with an RBA deck so later you could delve into building your own coils.

*Edit*
It doesn't appear to be too beginner friendly. Suggested to be vaped at higher wattages. There's some other reviews available on Youtube. I can't post some them here because one or two bad words are used. Naughty naughty.

Last edited:

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016

There's a lot of good things said about the TFV4 tank; however, keep in mind it is a big tank. It's cool that it comes with an RBA deck so later you could delve into building your own coils.

*Edit*
It doesn't appear to be too beginner friendly. Suggested to be vaped at higher wattages. There's some other reviews available on Youtube. I can't post some them here because one or two bad words are used. Naughty naughty.

Is it the tank that isn't beginner friendly or the mod. To be honest it really is just the way it looks that has grabbed my attention. I love the boxy looking mods. I love the look of the vpark 30w and this looks like it's big brother. Perhaps I should be sensible and go for the EVic VTC mini.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I'm not sure which Smok product you were looking at. Were you looking at the Smok R80? Smok R80 is the mod + tank packaged together. The tank which comes with it is TFV4 micro.

The link I posted is for the TFV4 tank, which is a bigger tank than the micro. It also appears to be different in other ways, as in the way it vapes.

Unfortunately I cannot find the Smok R80 at Cambridge Vaping.

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016
I'm not sure which Smok product you were looking at. Were you looking at the Smok R80? Smok R80 is the mod + tank packaged together. The tank which comes with it is TFV4 micro.

The link I posted is for the TFV4 tank, which is a bigger tank than the micro. It also appears to be different in other ways, as in the way it vapes.

Unfortunately I cannot find the Smok R80 at Cambridge Vaping.

Yes, it is the R80 I'm looking at. I must be getting confused. I assumed the R80 was just the mod because fasttech hasve advertised it with a photo showing just the mod. I'll have to take another look.

I have found it at a good price at Moon Vapez and Vapingman.

Thanks for all the advice. :)

Waxxiii

Jan 13, 2016
Eeek! I just found an Aussie vendor selling the R80 and it's AUD$95! :shock:
Well my Subox Mini did cost me AUD$90. Now the same vendor is selling it for $10 less hehehe :-x
That is the equivalent of around GBP £46. Damn good price. The lowest I can right it with a UK vendor is £49.90. I'm aiming to buy asap! I'll save the EVic for next time. The R80 is too beautiful.

What colour would you choose? I'm stuck between the white and red. I've never liked stainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread