Ultrasonic Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
This Is From A Youtube Channel Called : Dash Vapes

Hey how's it going guys Dave here from - dash vapes again and today we're going to take a look at this new and unique vape kit that's looking to change the game.

Alright so with vaping becoming more and more popular , companies are know trying to change the game with new technology that will push the industry even further.

Chinese based company USANA cig has developed a new form of technology that actually uses ultrasonic vibrations , rather then heat from a typical coil , this is the USANA cig rhythm and it's looking to change the industry with ultrasonic vibrations. (couldn't find a pic , its only showen in the video at the top)

Now the vibration system is nestled into the replacement pod and it vibrates about 2,4 million times per second , now the overall design of the rhythm looks great it has a sleek compact form factor with a very clicky firing button , now there isn't a screen on this device rather a set of lights on the side that indicate how much battery life you have.

The pods hold about 2ml of e liquid which actually holds up pretty okay , i find a full pod lasts a little longer then your typical setup , now the device itself has a battery capacity of 1500 milliamp hours so enough about the device let's talk about how it actually vapes.

really didn't know what to expect when i was setting this device up but after taking the first initial hit the first thing you're gonna notice is , that it's a very cool vape , at first i actually didn't know if it was firing or not until vapour came out of my mouth.

Now the airflow is quite wide so this is definitely for a direct to lung vapour , another thing to mention is that it really take a little bit to actually start vaping , i found that i had hold down the fire button for about a second before i started inhaling , now USANA cig mentions that this is meant for a lower VG juices such as 50/50 or 60/40 i do notice however that the throat hit is very compared too a regular setup i usually vape 3 milligrams on all of my sub-ohm devices , but in the rhythm it feels like zero.

Now this is more or less just a first impressions of the device because we've only been using it for about 2 days now , but so far i don't think this can replace my daily setup , because personally i like a warmer vape , however if you are a fan of a colder vape this is awesome , i can see this beign really nice with minty or menthol flavours to really enchance the cooling factor.

Now i can definitely see where USANA cig is going with this , very rarely does an industry changing it's product hit home on its first run , the rhythm feels like the first few steps into a new milestone of vaping , but it hasn't quite caught momentum yet , know if this was able to produce a nearly identical vape to a typical setup then i'd be all over it , however i do feel this ultrasonic technology need a little bit more development.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
i think i described it better , not just showing vids but thats almost a month old
Are you Dave? If not, you didn't describe it better. The people that actually had it in hand and pointed out how it fell short described it better.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
i wrote everything here that was in the video i listened and paused then repeated so its his words not mine
Maybe watch Busardos video.... He actually used the device and he doesn't sell it. Maybe that would give you a more unbiased idea.

Writing down what you heard in a video.... how is that describing something better than a video? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread