All 510/eGo/901 Chargers $1.50 or Less

Rider Robust VV Body $10

L-Rider 450mAh Mini eGo batteries $5

And Lots More!

All Liquid
Marked Down!

Rider Robust VV Kit
$20.00

We are making a big push so please tell you friends and share the sale everywhere you can!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi James - I saw this ad and went to your website to check out your sale. I was impressed with your items & prices, so I placed a $117+ order from you on Oct. 11th. I got the package Oct. 16th, but there are numerous problems with my order. I've tried reaching you by phone, by email, and through a Support Ticket on your website several times since Oct. 16th. I've yet to receive any response at all. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks!

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Hi James - I saw this ad and went to your website to check out your sale. I was impressed with your items & prices, so I placed a $117+ order from you on Oct. 11th. I got the package Oct. 16th, but there are numerous problems with my order. I've tried reaching you by phone, by email, and through a Support Ticket on your website several times since Oct. 16th. I've yet to receive any response at all. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks!

So sorry about that. There have been a few issues with our mail server but thats no excuse. Send us another e-mail is the situation isn't resolved and I will handle it personally. info@valuevapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread