Status
Not open for further replies.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
:confused: I have about 10 cartos that I ordered with my first kit that are filled with, well, let's just call them Unfortunate Newbie Choices. I now have at least 3 flavors that I really like, but do not want to throw these almost perfectly good UNC cartos away. How can I get at least half of the juice out of them? They might be tolerable mixed with a better flavor. Thanks!

Last edited:

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Check out my bud Pbusardo Video on this subject on YouTube. He uses a boil and plug with paper method. I did it yesterday on cartos with same issues, bad choice juices and they have come out like new! You have to boil at least twice but it took no time at all in small covered pot on gas stove.
If my idea doesn't work, I'll try this next. (I have 10 uglies) The steam from my espresso maker may be the same as boiling. Now, how can I stick these under the wand without steam burning myself?

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
How unfortunate are they? If you have some eliquid, try mixing them with a different flavor. Surprisingly, it does not have to be a flavor that sounds like it might be compatible. Serendipity flavors are sometimes very good.
Actually, not horrible, just some tobacco flavors that are too dry. I have flavors that I think will mix well, like caramel, but if the cartos are already full, can I add to them?

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
If the cartos are already full and you add more, that would not be a good thing. You would just get it in the air tube. Vape a little of it and then add a little different flavor on top. I thought we were talking bottles of eliquid that you had filled/refilled cartos with.

No, these are pre filled. I have found a few flavors that I like in bottles and want to clear out at least half of the old pre-filled flavor and replace with new. I could throw them away, but it seems like a huge waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread