The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Unicorn Rda

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by AvaOrchid, Mar 16, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    This was purchased a while back But used sparingly. it is either copper or bronze I'm not entirely certain and I can't find my original sales slip to see what colorway it is I believe it's copper. It looks like a brand new penny in some parts and it is definitely tarnished in others. I want to be very transparent... this is legitimate metal but it is legitimately tarnished. I don't know how to polish metal maybe people will like the patina I don't know.

It is a dual coil which is the reason I don't want it anymore it comes with a squonk pin and the studded pin eight different screws for the clamp o rings tool etc comes in a nice little felt baggy that I have tried to pull off all of the little bits of vape cotton unsuccessfully. Lol.

I want to reiterate that it is tarnished though it is smooth like there's no pitting that I can see or feel with a unused toothpick But it definitely has a patina. I can take further pictures upon request.
    There is one well-known fault to this device and it comes in the screws that are used to clamp. They strip fairly easily which is why there are eight other screws included and I believe that the included screws are stronger and less likely to strip.

$25 first class shipping included
    PayPal conus. If you wish to have priority or insurance you pay the difference.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.