• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

United Vapers of Australia - Expressions of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratster

Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Gold Coast, Qld, Australia
Hi all.

There has been extensive work going on behind the scenes and it is now time to really get things rolling with regards to a Vapers' Association for Australia. It has been decided, in an effort to break away from past issues, that this association will not be the AVA but the UVA: United Vapers of Australia. It will have absolutely no connection or affiliation, formal or informal, to any existing group or forum. I am posting this on AVF, NV, ECF, Facebook groups and anywhere else Aussie vapers might lurk (suggestions would be much appreciated
smile-new.png
).

So now we are looking for EOIs to get a feel for the interest that is out there. If you are interested, please PM me your name, location (city/state) email address and let me know whether or not you would like to receive email updates on the UVA. I will then add you to the new database and in time, will send you out a membership form. Please be aware that you are not committing to join the UVA at this time. If at any time, for any reason you no longer wish to be associated with the UVA, simply let me know and I will delete your details from the database immediately and without question.

I and the others who are working hard on this will of course be happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have regarding the UVA, either on this thread on via PM.

Many thanks,
Sean (aka Stratster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread