Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Univapo Symba rda Mesh Coil-Single / Dual / Triple Coil

Univapo is a fast growing new vaporizer manufacturer. With few product lines but each worthy, Univapo continues to focus on what customers require, dedicating itself to bringing reliable products to market.

After having achieved some success with the previous items intended for beginners (Zumix, Unico, Unix) Univapo now turns its attention to advanced users.
    At the beginning of November, Univapo released its fourth product, it is an innovative hybrid rda called Symba, its Deck has an enviable functionality; is the first in the world to support both mesh coil and regular coil installations, without replacing or rotating any parts.

1.jpg

Enjoy the reading

Packaging:
    Symba rda arrives in a cardboard package whose outer sleeve shows on its surfaces: The Univapo logo, the image and name of the product, the packing list, the specifications, the social addresses of the brand, the address of the manufacturer, some warnings and the scratch & check for the safety check.

Once the external sleeve has been removed, the contents of the package are accessed, the valuable gull-wing opening is magnetic, the internal arrangement of the elements exploits the small space available in a rational way.

2.jpg

Package contents:
    1 X Univapo Symba RDA
    1 X Bending Tool
    1 X Multifunctional "T" Screwdriver
    3 X Cotton Strip
    1 X 0.25Ω MESH
    2 X Normal Coil of 0.5Ω
    1 X Spare part envelope
    1 X User Manual

3.jpg

Univapo Symba RDA main features:
    Height: 23mm
    Diameter: 25mm
    Weight: 38gr
    Construction material: SS
    Drip Tip: 810 anti-condensation

The device in terms of height measures only 23mm with an average diameter of 25mm. Supported the fit of type 810 Drip-Tip, the mouthpiece is equipped with a system to prevent the accumulation of condensation, according to Univapo the inverted groove prevents condensation from entering the mouth.

4.jpg

The Symba RDA is mainly made of stainless steel and is available in a specific design, which is distinguished by three different colors of the side skirt:
    Blue, gun and rainbow.

5.jpg

Air-flow system:

The outer sleeve is free to rotate 360 ° and features two opposing AFCs, with a diameter of 12x3mm.

The internal bell is equipped with a sturdy green o'ring that guarantees its sealing with the external sleeve, Symba RDA adopts two types of air-flow; the first type of ventilation has a honeycomb design with two rows of 10 opposed holes (total 20 holes), the second type of ventilation adopts a classic 12x3mm conventional opposed slot system.

The bell has a four-tooth interlocking system, they fit on as many grooves on the deck, this system prevents rotation during the positioning of the RDA on the Mod, allowing the outer sleeve to rotate completely to obtain the best adjustment of the 'air. To change the AFC arrangement from honeycomb to classic, simply raise the bell / sleeve and place it back on the deck in a different position.

6.jpg

Hybrid Deck:

This system is truly ingenious, in fact it involves the simultaneous use of a conventional postless deck and a mesh deck.

The turrets with "V" shaped allows you to install the legs and cut them easily after fixing, with its four fixing points it allows to obtain different types of builds; single, dual triple coil.

The "Mesh System Deck" is composed of a thrust spring which acts on a ceramic material cushion, the correct positioning of the cotton is thus guaranteed. The mesh-coil is fixed via two side plates.

To tighten the different types of coils, Univapo used slotted screws.

The main feature of Symba RDA's unusual multi-functional deck is to offer vapers many options for wrapping their Coils. Thus, the Dripper supports the installation of one Mesh Coil, one single large Coil, two Coils, three Coils and even one Mesh together with two Coils! ... Such a construct has never been offered by any manufacturer before.

- A spiral
    - Two spirals
    - Three spirals
    - Mesh
    - Two spirals + mesh

7.jpg

The upper edge of the tank has four grooves (previously mentioned) for locking the bell, externally there are two o'ring to obtain a perfect seal.

The bottom of the atom shows the writings; Symba and "designed by Univapo", there are logos, brands and a progressive number, the contact Pin is plated / gold and can be unscrewed.

Unfortunately I have not found any perforated BF Pin in the packaging of this new Symba RDA, is it possible that Univapo has forgotten? We hope it includes it in the final version, making those who want to use this RDA with Squonk Mod a great pleasure.

8.jpg

Symba RDA is a completely removable dripper, for a better cleaning of the elements.

If desired, during reassembly it is possible to install only the classic postless deck, avoiding to reassemble the mesh system (spring, ceramic cushion, plates), this will slightly increase the liquid capacity of the tank, but will limit the vaping variants to use, only classic coils in this case.

Both decks are adequately insulated with peek, peek is present in the rectangular casting mold on the bottom.

9.jpg

Build:

I tried different configurations appreciating the ease of regeneration especially in single and dual coils, in truth it is not difficult even to regenerate in triple coils, but to generate a correct simultaneous heating of the resistors this operation requires a little more attention, with the "triple" configuration coil "i removed the elements that make up the supports for the Mesh-coil obtaining a greater liquid capacity of the tank.

The installation of the mesh is easy, the spring pushes the cotton well, the plates move and tighten well, however some experience is required to not get dry pulls, the cotton must adhere perfectly to the mesh, I do not know the range of use of these resistors, I started at 15w and then settled at 30W.

A combination I haven't tried yet is to use 2 coils + 1 mesh, but I'll do it soon.

10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    11.jpg

Conclusion:

The build quality is good, appreciable and innovative is the idea of using two decks in one, the combination of the two types of air-flow is effective, the rotation lock on four selectable points facilitates use operations.

A pleasant surprise was to note that the Symba RDA maintains rather low operating temperatures, with any type of Build I have obtained a good aromatic yield. The drip tip with double internal groove limits the splashes of condensation in the mouth.

Therefore, if you want to have fun playing to customize your Builds with many combinations, the Symba RDA by Univapo I recommend it.

Univapo Symba RDA Highlight
    Pros:

Innovative
    Pleasant aesthetics
    Good construction materials
    Single Mesh
    Single Coil
    Dual Coil
    Triple Coil
    Dual Coil + Mesh Coil
    Easy leg cutting
    Low working temperature
    Anti-condensation Drip-Tip

Tips:
    I wanted a pin with holes for the squonk.

Thanks to Univapo for sending this product for the review:
    Symba RDA - The First RDA in Support both Mesh Coil and Regular Coil in One Deck

12.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread