Unreleased Flavors and Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolli

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Tried the Cumberland in a protank2 on mvp2. Awesome. Intense and grand flavor from both the cucumber and melon! Smooth fresh cucumber on the inhale and the melon is wonderful... honeydew right? The melon stays with you long after the hit... in a good way. Definitely one of the best melon juices I have tasted. Perfectly balanced cuke and melon flavors, so juicy, ripe and authentic!

This would also make an amazing chewing gum btw

Lolli

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Lemon Cheesecake: Sampled using an IgoW on ProVari. Honestly this tasted exactly like a slice of lemon meringue cheesecake! The lemon was zesty strong and sweet on the inhale and then the creamy cheesecake goodness came through on the exhale. I'm not sure if you intended a grahm crackery finish but I definitely tasted a crust on the finish. To me it tasted like grahm cracker :)
This is right up there in layers of flavor with the Gooey Butter Cake!

Lolli

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Val Nilla- I've been vaping this for 4 days while running around town, using a Protank2 with a twist battery. Yep, this is good for an all day vape!
So enjoyable because it is subtle. It is a great vanilla flavor, I wouldn't call it French vanilla because again, it is subtle. Definitely flavorful but not overpowering. Many vanilla flavors I have tried in the past have been too sweet and thick.... This is just right :) No coil gunk either, always a bonus! Good throat hit with 50/50 and nice clouds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread