The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Upcoming chinese made STOMP/Kick

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Herennow, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Herennow

Herennow Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2012
    Washington
  2. jjallen57

jjallen57 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2013
    Honolulu
    Find anything out about this??

3. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    Tough to screw up a stainless steel tube but electronics like the Kick are a different level. Not sure how must trust I would have in a Chinese Kick Clone.

4. sacricide

sacricide Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    sacramento
    when it came down to it, the Chinese were always quite good with electronics, most are manufactured there to begin with anyway. the quality really lacks when they are designing a original products, seem to come out poor. where did u hear of a china kick?

5. sacricide

sacricide Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    sacramento
    ill be happy to see a clone of this finally if it does happen (would be a good product to sell, kicks are often out of stock) and be able to get a kick for once that doesnt cost more than a decent entry level mod, like a vamo sheesh -_-

6. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    I have always been able to find Kicks in stock for the most part and at the nominal price of 45 bucks. Difference between a Kick and the Vamo is I can put my Kick in just about any of my mods.

7. Commie

Commie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    Michigan
    Why not? They make plenty of cheap VV and VW devices. Kick would be just the guts of such device. Besides, the electronics inside most of the american made devices is still made in China :)

8. MikeA5

MikeA5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Methuen, MA
    I'll be interested if the price of the "Stomp" is like half the price of the Kick. The wattage it can put out would also be a consideration. If the price and spec's are good I'll still wait for version 2 of the Stomp. The Chinese hardly ever get version 1 of most things they make right.

9. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass
    It looks like this is buyable? I kind of want a little SS mod and have been poking around. Think this is worth a shot?

10. Orobas

Orobas Equine Disrespect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    I'm sorta excited about the crown, myself.

I'm looking at the iSeason co-op that might be running soon, and might be worth it to doll that beautiful baby up more.

11. MikeA5

MikeA5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Methuen, MA
    If you're talking about the Natural SS, MadVapes has them for a lot cheaper.

12. volume control

volume control Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2012
    Mass

Cool. I guess im just wondering if this thing is even worth buying. I dont have any other mods, and think a nice little single 18350 SS mod would look nice with my Protank, and getting into RBAs.

My other option is go non mech and go with a Vamo or Sigelie or gasp...Provari mini

Im just really torn. I dont have and B&M shops around, or friends with these devices to check them out in person. Making it really hard for me to figure out what i should want, or should get

13. Unforeseen

Unforeseen Admin
    Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to Assorted PV Topics - E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion

14. jjallen57

jjallen57 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2013
    Honolulu
    Yeah, the Crown looks kinda cool. I'm guessing it ain't gonna be cheap like the Kick though.

I'm waiting for the MP3 module. Now that I think of it, if they could make one w/ bluetooth and a mic/speaker, I could make my mods into a phone. Hmmmm . . . ;-b

15. TheArtist
    This message by TheArtist has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Mar 2, 2014, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Mar 16, 2013
  16. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    i just scored a kick from Exhale Vapors for $43.47 shipped :) March10 discount code. if theyre sold out or if someone is reading this after the exhale discount expires, i believe Vapor Beast has em for $46.99 shipped. just figured id share as these are the best prices ive seen.

the stomp is certainly interesting but i think we'll have to wait a few weeks before anyone will share any info. my prediction is a $30 price tag.

17. d9mel

d9mel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    Spa City
    I have concerns about the crowns user interface, but I think its great to see some innovation in this end of the market.

I do have to say that I own a few evolv products and have been nothing but amazed by their quality price and performance

18. Vaptor

Vaptor Super Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2012
    sydney
    If the Kick clone will have Evolve name on it as well than vendors will be selling it for same price as the real Kick but the real Kick won't sell anymore because everyone will know there is a China Kick so no one will want to pay real Kick price for China Kick until the China Kick gets also cloned by another CHinaman and will sell for $5 in which case the original China Kick will also stop selling :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

19. Micgyver

Micgyver Full Member Verified Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    FYI Vapor Joes shows Sigelei "kick" for $21.34 using VJ coupon at EV. http://www.exhalevapors.com

If you find this soon there is a 16% off regular price for 4th of July. Doesn't say how long this is good on VJ site plus $2.99 shipping. Makes it $23.19 in your hands if my math is good!

20. toastyghost

toastyghost Full Member

Jun 7, 2009
    That's what he's saying... 45 is not nominal when your mod cost 17.

edit: Sorry found this through Google and did not realize I was necroing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.