Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington

sacricide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
sacramento
Tough to screw up a stainless steel tube but electronics like the Kick are a different level. Not sure how must trust I would have in a Chinese Kick Clone.

when it came down to it, the Chinese were always quite good with electronics, most are manufactured there to begin with anyway. the quality really lacks when they are designing a original products, seem to come out poor. where did u hear of a china kick?

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
Tough to screw up a stainless steel tube but electronics like the Kick are a different level. Not sure how must trust I would have in a Chinese Kick Clone.

Why not? They make plenty of cheap VV and VW devices. Kick would be just the guts of such device. Besides, the electronics inside most of the american made devices is still made in China :)

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
If you're talking about the Natural SS, MadVapes has them for a lot cheaper.

Cool. I guess im just wondering if this thing is even worth buying. I dont have any other mods, and think a nice little single 18350 SS mod would look nice with my Protank, and getting into RBAs.

My other option is go non mech and go with a Vamo or Sigelie or gasp...Provari mini

Im just really torn. I dont have and B&M shops around, or friends with these devices to check them out in person. Making it really hard for me to figure out what i should want, or should get

jjallen57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Honolulu
I'm sorta excited about the crown, myself.

I'm looking at the iSeason co-op that might be running soon, and might be worth it to doll that beautiful baby up more.

Yeah, the Crown looks kinda cool. I'm guessing it ain't gonna be cheap like the Kick though.

I'm waiting for the MP3 module. Now that I think of it, if they could make one w/ bluetooth and a mic/speaker, I could make my mods into a phone. Hmmmm . . . ;-b

TheArtist

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
Over the hills and far away
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I have always been able to find Kicks in stock for the most part and at the nominal price of 45 bucks. Difference between a Kick and the Vamo is I can put my Kick in just about any of my mods.

i just scored a kick from Exhale Vapors for $43.47 shipped :) March10 discount code. if theyre sold out or if someone is reading this after the exhale discount expires, i believe Vapor Beast has em for $46.99 shipped. just figured id share as these are the best prices ive seen.

the stomp is certainly interesting but i think we'll have to wait a few weeks before anyone will share any info. my prediction is a $30 price tag.

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
If the Kick clone will have Evolve name on it as well than vendors will be selling it for same price as the real Kick but the real Kick won't sell anymore because everyone will know there is a China Kick so no one will want to pay real Kick price for China Kick until the China Kick gets also cloned by another CHinaman and will sell for $5 in which case the original China Kick will also stop selling :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

toastyghost

Jun 7, 2009
I have always been able to find Kicks in stock for the most part and at the nominal price of 45 bucks. Difference between a Kick and the Vamo is I can put my Kick in just about any of my mods.

That's what he's saying... 45 is not nominal when your mod cost 17.

edit: Sorry found this through Google and did not realize I was necroing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread