Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
As most of you know I am a business owner and Mother of 2 boys. I had to take care of a few Mother chores this past month.

Orders got a little held up with college starting back up and high school. I had to drive to Maine and (stayed there for a few days) for my oldest sons college and had to do prep for my younger sons high school as well. But all is back to normal now and I will be cranking out the orders as fast as I can.

I also had some staff changes (which now I am looking for an assistant). I am doing all aspects of this business myself. Which makes me a little late on answering emails or telephone calls. I will not be answering any emails asking where there orders are. I feel answering these emails delays the creating of your orders. I also will NOT be answering emails or telephone calls that are threatening me (Please Stop the Threats!) with some kind of whatever. This will not get your orders out any faster or ahead of other orders.

I will also keep the image on the front of my website updated as the orders get created and shipped. I will also create a new Order Status thread and every day I will update with what orders went out.

Sorry about the delay
Smooches
Ms T

PS I am very sorry but I don't have time to go through the messages posted here on ECF. Which means I won't be able to watch this thread as much as I wish I could. I am creating my little dupa off. Just please give me a little more time.

Last edited:

Nam25

Mar 18, 2012
France
hi msT's why do you delete my post and don't answer me ?
i know you have childrens me too i have paid for an order and you don't validate my purchase. why?
i have already purchase to you for french people and i love your juices but i don't understand what to do for just checkout my cart
after you can take your time it's not a problem but i don't want to pay 60$ for nothing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread