Updated Lost vape Drone 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
Recently been looking round at dual battery squonkers for a bit more battery life than the Pulse 80. Came down to a toss up between the Nikola Niagara and the Rage. Both have little niggles I'm not that keen on though. However, recently contacted lost vape who confirmed they are releasing a new Drone 250 around September / October so will likely hang on for that to see how it stacks up against the competition.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Recently been looking round at dual battery squonkers for a bit more battery life than the Pulse 80. Came down to a toss up between the Nikola Niagara and the Rage. Both have little niggles I'm not that keen on though. However, recently contacted lost vape who confirmed they are releasing a new Drone 250 around September / October so will likely hang on for that to see how it stacks up against the competition.
For what it’s worth I recently bought a rage squonk mod and couldn’t be happier. Beautiful mod that performs nice, in power mode haven’t tried tc, looks nice and has the best bottle refill/reload imaginable. It’s definitely worth buying and also I got mine from ejuiceconnect dot com, two day delivery, for around $65. Sas10 takes 10% off as well. At that price you can’t go wrong. Everything is rock solid on this mod. I seen a reviewer complain the battery door could move up and down a little bit but I think they fixed that issue because mine couldn’t be tighter. Just thought I’d give you my :2c:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
For what it’s worth I recently bought a rage squonk mod and couldn’t be happier. Beautiful mod that performs nice, in power mode haven’t tried tc, looks nice and has the best bottle refill/reload imaginable. It’s definitely worth buying and also I got mine from ejuiceconnect dot com, two day delivery, for around $65. Sas10 takes 10% off as well. At that price you can’t go wrong. Everything is rock solid on this mod. I seen a reviewer complain the battery door could move up and down a little bit but I think they fixed that issue because mine couldn’t be tighter. Just thought I’d give you my :2c:

That’s a nice looking mod especially for a dual 18650 squonk.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I've gone almost exclusively to single batt squonks. I get all 2x700 capable and run single coil rdas.
I liked my original drone alot till it wore out lol. The ones you referenced will be much more cost effective than the drone since it has a dna chip.
I hear good things about the basium also.
There is also the mach on3 but that one I question the bottle on which is its innovation.
Anyway I too am curious about the new drone but not so sure I'll get a new one.
Oh and the rage is well built I just rarely use it.
:2c:

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
Sadly, it doesn't look like it. I think their Orion Pod goes on sale today. :(

The website update is ongoing. There's only two mods that you can access under Products as of when I asked them today. So the site is still being worked on, fingers crossed on the Drone front.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
You didn't happen to ask when the Drone was going to be released, did you? As the last I heard, it was going to be in SEP/OCT.

I am almost sure Lost Vape's website had nothing about their pod device (called Orion) before this morning. But people had known about it for like the last 2 months. One place has already started selling the pods this morning, but I have seen no Orion devices yet.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Eciggity has the Orion pods for $3.15 each (with their 10% off). Nobody I know has the production Orion yet. Just the pre-production Orions.

Yeah news about the Drone 250C has been super quiet. I've never even heard of anybody that has seen a pre-production Drone yet. It is like the yeti, you hear of them, but never met anybody ever seeing one. :(

Mysteron

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2018
Land of Smiles
You didn't happen to ask when the Drone was going to be released, did you? As the last I heard, it was going to be in SEP/OCT.

I am almost sure Lost Vape's website had nothing about their pod device (called Orion) before this morning. But people had known about it for like the last 2 months. One place has already started selling the pods this morning, but I have seen no Orion devices yet.

Yeah when they contacted me they said Sept / Oct.

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
Eciggity has the Orion pods for $3.15 each (with their 10% off). Nobody I know has the production Orion yet. Just the pre-production Orions.

Yeah news about the Drone 250C has been super quiet. I've never even heard of anybody that has seen a pre-production Drone yet. It is like the yeti, you hear of them, but never met anybody ever seeing one. :(

3.15 is more bearable.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Well Lost Vape website is only accessible from the home page and that is all while they are updating. But you can see the products from the drop down menus. And guess what I saw under squonkers? The Drone 250C.
rPrKVpp.gif

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread