The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Updates from Stormy

Discussion in 'Stormy's Vapor Cellar' started by CloudBurst, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    As a reminder, all orders placed today after 3PM will ship out on Monday, 8/6. I have the privilege of being the Mother of the bride at my only daughters wedding this weekend. :)

NEW Items:
    We have added many of the DIY Rebuildable Atomizer parts and a few more will be coming in soon.
    The Phoenix RA is now in stock, this is a totally rebuildable atomizer designed for dripping. Hopefully, by the time you read this the Smoktech RA tank and pre-wound coils/wicks will be in stock also, same rebuildable atomizer but with a tank below to hold about 4ml of eliquid. We also have another RA being added next week, too new for pictures but basically the same concept as the Phoenix.
    Check out these brand new style steel drip tips! If you like the steel drip tips, you're gonna love these.

On Order items:
    Smoktech 3.0ohm steel regular size cartomizers.
    Boge regular and low- ALL Problems have been resolved by Boge (per Boge, of course)
    Boge 808D cartomizers
    Boge 801 Cartomizers

We have been working very hard on a HUGE surprise for all our customers. Shhhhh, more to come very soon!

Stormy's opinion, Off topic...If you've tried the Stardust, crystal etc. cartomizers and not liked them, you really need to give ours a try. I had tried these before and didn't care for the muted taste and airflow. When I ordered from the creator of these, I wasn't even going to try them thinking they were all the same. WRONG! These are totally different, great vapor, throat hit and no muting of anything and they look great on any battery! It's my new all day vape and I consider myself to be pretty picky! LOL Plus, the come so you can change the atty out when it burns out if you like. Seriously good! Check um out here. Nuff said...;) (I think I'll start this as a new weekly topic) LOL

All of the winners for the review contest have been notified! I'd like to thank everyone who participated, these reviews are are great help to me and potential buyers of our products on the website. It's always good to see the reviews of others when shopping. ;)
    Thanks for your loyalty to SVC and as always, don't forget the 10OFF coupon code for your savings at checkout.

Stormy

2. NatGasMan

NatGasMan Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Not in Colorado yet!
    Wow, I have ordered a lot of stuff from you and never noticed the 10OFF code. :facepalm: I'm sure it will get used a lot in the future. :D

Edit: I hope you have a wonderful time at your daughter's wedding! :toast:

3. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2011
    Indiana
    Congrats on the wedding Stormy!! Bet u clean up real nice!! Have a ball, don't forget to take some aspirin and drink lots of water!! :)

4. CloudBurst

CloudBurst Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Georgia, USA
    Thanks...I'm headed your way Lethalp! Fellow Hoosier here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.