Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I've tried tons of coffee vapes & that's by far the best! Most of the others I couldn't even vape! I lucked up & got that in a trade on the classys but ill be ordering more for sure! And the krankberry is delicious! If you get to try them you'll have to let me know what you think! My friend hated the java from blu too.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
For coffee Vapes, I'd suggest Ahlusions Cafe Au Lait and GLVs 925. Both excellent. Ahlusions is a little creamy-er

Thanks! That's what I want! Sweet & creamy like my morning coffee. Most coffee vapes seem to taste like coffee without sugar or cream.

sweet tea

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
Lexington, NC, USA
Thanks! That's what I want! Sweet & creamy like my morning coffee. Most coffee vapes seem to taste like coffee without sugar or cream.

First I'd like to say HI Chimney34! I just noticed you are from Winston. I am from Lexington:) But back on subject, I love vaping Virgin Vapors Kona Coffee Milkshake with my morning coffee:thumbs:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
First I'd like to say HI Chimney34! I just noticed you are from Winston. I am from Lexington:) But back on subject, I love vaping Virgin Vapors Kona Coffee Milkshake with my morning coffee:thumbs:

Hey sweet tea!! Yeaaaa! We need to have a vape meet or something! There's gotta be more of us in this area!

Back on topic...kinda...Anyone know who makes a good banana pudding liquid? I found 2 that do...Dark City Vapor & The Plume Room but I've never ordered from either. Does anyone have any personal experience with either of these vendors? Looks like both have great reviews here on juice in general.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
Cameron, NC
I'd like to find a good coffee chimney. I started with Blu and kind of got turned off by their java. Now that I am done with Blu and moved on to better vaping maybe I will try that one you suggested and the Krankberry :)

Coffee X from freedomsmokeusa is good....i been vaping that for years now.....never gets old.....a good wake up and morning vape.....

CoffeeX

the expresso one is good also.....

sweet tea

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
Lexington, NC, USA
Hey sweet tea!! Yeaaaa! We need to have a vape meet or something! There's gotta be more of us in this area!

Back on topic...kinda...Anyone know who makes a good banana pudding liquid? I found 2 that do...Dark City Vapor & The Plume Room but I've never ordered from either. Does anyone have any personal experience with either of these vendors? Looks like both have great reviews here on juice in general.

Hi again Chimney34!
Are there any vape shops in our area that you know of? And although I haven't ordered from them yet, The Vapor Girl just won a Spinfuel choice award for their Banana Pudding and they are located in NC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread