Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
*UPDATE Saturday May 9th*

Greetings All,

We got our order in and site is now updated with New flavors and old ones as well. Below are the new items added:

36mg VG unflavored
Carnival Apple (caramel apple)
Pure Satisfaction (Snickers)
Cool Rush Cherry

36mg "NEW 23" VG based (Dr. Pepper)

Enjoy!!!!

Rob

Hello everyone!

I know many people are worried because we seem to be "running out of stock" really quickly. In the past few days I believe fears about this coming Tues. have caused many to stockpile. Do not worry, we have an order that will be shipped on Tues. Worst case scenario is they do hold it in customs, at which point, we will have orders of just flavorings with no nicotine, and then we'll send you all back to happily (if somewhat disgruntled) vaping.

lease let me know if there is anything I can do for any of you!

Rob

LiquidXpress Hompage

Last edited:

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
We are not offering a discount code at this time, the reason is two-fold. One, we already feel we are at a lower price than our competitors, and the items we're not lower on, we're the same due to using a glass bottle in the 30ml and 60ml sizes.

Secondly, we will be offering seasonal discounts on Holiday weeks (not starting on Easter due to that being this week!) along with special holiday flavors when those times roll around!

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
It should not be.

The sizes of Non-flavored nic juice are:

10ml
15ml
30ml
60ml

where the flavored is (depending on flavor):
10ml
15ml
30ml
50ml

so the extra 10 ml of nic liquid (where applicable) is the pricing difference.

To answer the flavor question, yes definitely, we are adding on every order other flavors to premixed liquid, we wanted to make our site equally about DIY and premixed so if you have any idea's or wishes about what to order next just post it or feel free to email me!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread