Upgrade for Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
I recently purchased a few Ijoy Limitless sub ohm tanks and am looking for the 6ml glass and RBA. Packaging says it was included, but I guess that was a misprint. Right now I'm rewicking the coils that came with it and refilling the 2ml tank constantly. So does anyone know where to get a 6ml juice extender and RBA for the Ijoy limitless sub ohm tank ???

Reactions: stols001

Ricknice1980

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2015
New Britain, CONNECTICUT
Why not jus purchase an RTA there's so many cheap ones everywhere almost every Vape site just go to a clearance section and look for a decent RTA for 10 bucks you can go to eight vape.com and get a smok TF G2 RTA for like 9.99$ or go to elementvape.com I just bought smoant Battlestar RTA for like I think it was 7.99$ and then another $4 for shipping but you can't beat that it's like one of the smoothest rta's I've found lately kind of surprise me good luck take care

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
Why not jus purchase an RTA there's so many cheap ones everywhere almost every Vape site just go to a clearance section and look for a decent RTA for 10 bucks you can go to eight vape.com and get a smok TF G2 RTA for like 9.99$ or go to elementvape.com I just bought smoant Battlestar RTA for like I think it was 7.99$ and then another $4 for shipping but you can't beat that it's like one of the smoothest rta's I've found lately kind of surprise me good luck take care
I know there are better tanks, heck I have quite a few in my collection now from RDA, RDTA to RTA, Sub Ohm. I guess you could say I'm kind of partial to the Ijoy Limitless sub ohm tank, as it was one of my first and I really like the way it vapes...Really nice clouds and taste. I was really disappointed to find out there was no expansion kit produced for this tank, even though that was one of the selling points. I still use the original coils with fresh cotton. I was told that the Nano coils might work in this tank, but I don't know for sure.

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
Fasttech is likely going to be your best bet, although there are other vendors that offer expansion kits, although I'm not sure if for your mod or not. But, if you are willing to wait a bit I think FT may well be your best option for the expansion kit. Good luck and I hope you find what you need. :)

Anna
Thanks, Anna. I will check out FT for what I need. It would be really nice if I could find an RBA that is compatible with it.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Edwin Betz

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2018
Dayton, Ohio. USA
Fasttech is likely going to be your best bet, although there are other vendors that offer expansion kits, although I'm not sure if for your mod or not. But, if you are willing to wait a bit I think FT may well be your best option for the expansion kit. Good luck and I hope you find what you need. :)

Anna
They had the 2ml glass, but no 6ml. I'm beginning to think they never made the 6ml glass. I do have good news though. I did finally find the RBA!
Screenshot_20180508-163341.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread