Upgraded to an Istick 30 and Subtank nano today, LOVE IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
I have been vaping for a couple months now on a Mini Protank 3 and a couple Ego batteries (Ego T and Ego C Twist) and have been wanting to upgrade, so I finally did. All I can say is WOW! I went into a fairly local vape shop tonight (got there at 5 minutes to 8 and they close at 8, couldn't help it) and I definitely needed some juice, but was eyeing new devices. There was myself, one other customer, and an employee, and we chatted for a few minutes and the customer offered to let my try his device to help make a decision- the employee got me a tester drip tip so we weren't sharing germs, and although a little nervous, I took a hit. I had never tried a subohm tank before and was a little worried about coughing up a lung and making a fool of myself. Pushed the fire button and inhaled and I was like WOW. THIS. IS. AWESOME. He was using a Sigelei 150 watt at 45 watts with a Arctic tank, 3mg passionfruit juice, max vg. So smooth to inhale and so much flavor! I wasn't planning on spending over $100 on the device and another $40 on the tank, so we chatted a bit and the employee recommended a Subtank and Istick 50. I have seen all the problems with the 50's on here so decided to go with the 30, and the Subtank nano. I had already picked out a couple juices for my Protank/Ego setup and the employee said he recommended max vg juice for the subtanks, and gave me a 12 ml bottle. I ended up with 3 juices, 9mg Mt. Dew, which I had tried before and liked, 9mg Honey Tobacco (tested it there and liked it, I have been wanting a sweet tobacco flavor for whatever reason), and 3mg French vanilla, max vg. I was spending over $50, so got to spin their juice wheel, and got one of my 12 mls free. I still spent nearly $100, but am extremely happy with everything so far. After I had made my purchase, the employee (I'm terrible remembering names!) set up my Istick and Subtank, showed me how to use them, and I was thrilled. Vaped a little too much on the 15 mile drive home (clouded up my minivan so thick I had to open the windows LOL) and then proceeded to do the same to my room. I can't believe how much flavor I'm getting from the juices, and love the vapor production too! I had never lung inhaled at all before (had tried with my Mini Protank but coughed up half a lung), but had no issue switching, I really enjoy it. I have tried all 3 juices in the subtank, and so far the Honey Tobacco is my favorite, not harsh at all, even at 9mg. The French Vanilla has great flavor, but feels like inhaling air, and the Mt. Dew is a little too harsh in that setup. I jumped into subohming with both feet and didn't look back! I have played with the wattage and airflow a lot, but am liking the vapor production and temperature around 20-25 watts, airflow full open. So glad I made the purchase, I had no clue what I was missing! I spent nearly 40 minutes in the store and thanked the employee several times for staying late and helping me out so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread