upgrading questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lummpy5

Sep 30, 2014
Hello everyone, just have a few small questions about upgrading my current setup.
I bought a Kangertech EMOW, and have really enjoyed it, but i wanted a little bit more vapor out of it recently. I purchased a 1650mAh Vision Spinner 2 VV Battery the other day just so i could have 1 on the charge and 1 for use. But while i bought the battery (and an earlier thread i started) i started looking at tanks and wondered if i should get a little larger size i.e. aspire nautilus, but when i was reading the reviews people said to get a nautilus BVC coil to get some really good clouds over the standard ones.

-Now to my question-

1. While upgrading my tank will not increase clouds, is their a coil i could upgrade to that will increase vapor (while fitting my current kangertech tank)?

Im not trying to be on a youtube video clouding up a garage etc. but i would like a little more than what im getting. I began using a 75%vg and the increase was low, but the flavor is really good so i cannot complain. And i really like the plug and play of my current coil setup, so a plug and play replacement would be ideal.

2. Are their other mouth pieces that will fit my kangertech, i like the current one but when i am driving and hitting bumps the stainless steel bumps my teeth a little bit which make me cringe (like nails on a chalkboard)

3. I was reading on another thread that people were using 100%vg for headache reasons etc. if that were the case why don't vape shops all switch to pure vg juice.

Sorry if im asking silly questions, but i am still trying to learn as i go and not 100% on terminology and the science of it all.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
1) Not necessarily with those battery's switch amp limits, think that is about 2.5 to 3 amps max. A Nautilus or Nautilus Mini might improve performance with the Nautilus Mini BVC heads which can run in both Nautilus tanks. Cloud production is based on liquid viscosity yes, final power or wattage output at the coil yes, and airflow yes. Your two biggest limits with your setup are the amount of power you can get to the coils, namely your amp limit is so low but not a bad thing, and your airflow, compared to a higher end rebuildable is aif flow even with a regulator is still restricted in the air stem, so even if you could go higher in power output, you don't have enough air flow to keep the coils cool enough or bring in more cooler humid air into the hot humid air mixture.

2) Simple answer is yes if that drip tip is removable from the tank, they do make delrin, acrylic, plastic, even rubber and silicone drip tips. If it doesn't come off, your only alternative is to keep a silicone or plastic tester condom on the drip tip (mouth piece).

3) If a juice has nicotine and flavoring, there is no 100% VG flavored liquid that I know of. Yes, there are instances of people having reactions or allergic to higher PG content liquids, but you have to remember, most clearomizer class toppers can only handle a maximum viscosity of 20PG/80VG in the case of maybe a Nautilus with factory built heads, thicker liquids, takes a little technical knowledge to know how to rebuild a clearomizer head to handle that viscosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread