DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Thanks for the tag, @markfm!

1. What features of the Syntheticloud Alpine 3ml RDTA tank do you think is most appealing, and tell us the difference between this RDTA tank and other regular RDTA or atomizers?

I love the Black and Gold color scheme. Most decks are not gold-plated - this should help with conductivity.

2. Tag out 3 or more friends in ECF to join the contest(the more, the better);

@LynnNC, @Kaezziel, @Rayonati Sloth (just helpin' a brother, Mark ;) )

3. What other Tank or Atomizer on Urvapin( Best Vape Tanks for Sale, E Cig Tank, Clearomizer and Atomizer - Urvapin ) would you like to get (Leave the link), and tell us why you like it.

AUGVAPE Merlin Mini RTA 2ML - I've heard great things about the Merlin. I'd love to try it in its mini form!

@David Qin, Thanks to you and URVapin for the contest :)

Good Luck everyone!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
1. What features of the Syntheticloud Alpine 3ml RDTA tank do you think is most appealing, and tell us the difference between this RDTA tank and other regular RDTA or atomizers?

While I thoroughly appreciate the quality of the materials used in this atomizer, I do not care for the design of it at all. The use of PEEK insulators, gold plating, and titanium screws is very nice and I commend Syntheticloud on their usage. I do not like the two post design, and I am not a fan of RDTAs in general. IMHO, there is a reason that I graduated beyond the old-school genesis tanks. This new trend feels like a step back to me.

@Mortizma (Miss ya, L'il Sister!) , @Von Vape (Where ya been, Brother?) , @Kprthevapr (Where you been hidin', Darlin'?) , @skullblade789 (You've gone AWOL!! Get back here, my Brother!)

3. What other Tank or Atomizer on Urvapin( Best Vape Tanks for Sale, E Cig Tank, Clearomizer and Atomizer - Urvapin ) would you like to get (Leave the link), and tell us why you like it.

I'm very interested in the OBS Engine Nano RTA. This one seems to be quite innovative in it's top airflow design that still manages to bring the air in on the sides of the coils. Looks like it is pretty much leak-proof, also! I'm definitely gonna get me one of these very soon! :D

Thanks for the tags, @markfm , @DingerCPA , and for the PM about this contest, @100%VG !! Much love to y'all!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Last edited:

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    21 April.
    #1.
    feature: luv the center fill,leakproof.
    other rta's LEAK..
    #2.
    @Reddhott @super dave @daleron @Sunray @whodat2112 @YePsTeR @happy valley @philbh
    #3.link
    Best Vape Tanks for Sale, E Cig Tank, Clearomizer and Atomizer - Urvapin..
    Wismec Theorem RTA Atomizer
    ID sku:WIC0507820000220
    I like the wismec,my friend had one,I like the good flavor and cloud chucking capability. Thanks @David Qin for the chance to win and opportunity to bookmark your website !

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    • Deleted by Misty
    • Reason: deleted as per supplier's request

Tony80

ECF Veteran
    Aug 16, 2015

Gold accents make it pop. Difference is Center Top fill.

@Wheelin247, @thetrucker, @Jack read

Coilart Mage 3.5 ml, because I'm looking for a compact tank with build deck.
    Eleaf Melo 3 mini Because simulated wood grain= pretty.

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 12, 2015
    Street Level U.S.A.
    22April.
    #1.
    feature: luv the center fill,leakproof.
    other rta's LEAK..
    #2.
    @Reddhott @super dave@daleron @Sunray@whodat2112 @YePsTeR@happy valley @philbh
    #3.link
    Best Vape Tanks for Sale, E Cig Tank, Clearomizer and Atomizer - Urvapin..
    Wismec Theorem RTA Atomizer

I like the wismec,my friend had one,I like the good flavor and cloud chucking capability.

Reactions: philbh

tejas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 22, 2013
    East Texas
    I like the build deck. The center fill is different from other RDTAs (Genesis Tanks).

@TheTinMan @Kenna @LynnNC

OBS Engine RTA 5.2ml Tank
    I've heard good things about this tank, and I love the look.

Reactions: TheTinMan

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 5, 2017
    www.urvapin.com
    Congratulations to @liblue1 Your prize is the Wotofo Lush Plus RDA Tank

Easter-giveaway-winner-ECF-11.jpg

Congratulations to @ricks Your prize is the Smoant Mobula 6ml RTA tank

Easter-giveaway-winner-ECF-26.jpg

Pls contact us via email(david@urvapin.com) or Inbox with your contact information, including your name, address, email address, phone number and country in 3 days. Otherwise the gift will be invalid.

Keep tuned with us Urvapin more contest and sales on the way.

All the best,
    David

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread