Urvapin Giveaway on Tesla Nano 120W Box mod! You don’t want to miss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATTY POPE

Mar 27, 2017
JEANERETTE
Thanks for the tags @SLM and @David Val

1. What features of the Tesla nano 120W box mod do you think is most appealing?
The design with dual 18650.

2. Tag out 3 friends in ECF to join the contest;
@redrebel821 @bellastarr @Ding @PATTY POPE (New Member)

3. Your favorite product from our website(Leave the link), and tell us why you like it.
https://www.urvapin.com/vaporesso-attitude-80w-tc-starter-kit-with-estoc-2-in-1.html
vaporesso-attitude-kit-4.jpg

I like the dip down in this design. Light weight, single 18650, and uses the EUC coils. Eye sight not so good on building coils a lot anymore, so would be more affordable on coils for me. Would probably pair it with the Estoc Mega though for more juice capacity. And they have Purple, although not available :(

4. Make register in Urvapin and leave your Email address(First 2 letters and the last 1 letter)

sa******t@hotmail.com

PATTY POPE

Mar 27, 2017
JEANERETTE
Thanks for the tags @SLM and @David Val

The design with dual 18650.

@redrebel821 @bellastarr @Ding @PATTY POPE (New Member)

3. Your favorite product from our website(Leave the link), and tell us why you like it.
https://www.urvapin.com/vaporesso-attitude-80w-tc-starter-kit-with-estoc-2-in-1.html
vaporesso-attitude-kit-4.jpg

I like the dip down in this design. Light weight, single 18650, and uses the EUC coils. Eye sight not so good on building coils a lot anymore, so would be more affordable on coils for me. Would probably pair it with the Estoc Mega though for more juice capacity. And they have Purple, although not available :(

4. Make register in Urvapin and leave your Email address(First 2 letters and the last 1 letter)

sa******t@hotmail.com

DNation

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Shelbyville, KY
1. Without a doubt, the looks. Great design. It's also nice that it's a dual 18650 mod.

2. Since I don't really know anyone, I hope it's ok if I just tag the three previous entrants.
@bwh79 @PATTY POPE @Lois Bounds Langdon

3. SMOK GX350 TC Box Mod
I like the looks, battery life, smok's firing bar, and reviews have been pretty good.

4. di*******n@gmail.com

Reactions: PATTY POPE

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
1. What features of the Tesla Nano 120W box mod do you think is most appealing?

The Steampunk look is great and I like the Stainless version best. I love that it uses dual 18650s, and that it is Preset for Ti/Ni 200/SS316, but also has 3 Memory Modes to program.
2. Tag out 3 friends in ECF to join the contest.

WISMEC Reux 6ml Atomizer Kits -Advanced Version because it holds 6ml and comes with the RBA, but I love the fact that I can get Wismec RX Ceramic 0.5Ω Heads for it, as I love Ceramics.​

4. Make register in Urvapin and leave your Email address(First 2 letters and the last 1 letter).

cb***1@suddenlink.net​

Thanks for the chance to win a Tesla Nano 120W box mod. :)

Lois Bounds Langdon

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2014
Hamilton, Ohio, United States
1. Without a doubt, the looks. Great design. It's also nice that it's a dual 18650 mod.

2. Since I don't really know anyone, I hope it's ok if I just tag the three previous entrants.
@bwh79 @PATTY POPE @Lois Bounds Langdon

3. SMOK GX350 TC Box Mod
I like the looks, battery life, smok's firing bar, and reviews have been pretty good.

4. di*******n@gmail.com
Thanks for the tag... its nice to meet you. I'm Lois.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: DNation

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS

Its Steam Punk look, sturdy construction and replaceable battery design.

2. Tag out 3 friends in ECF to join the contest.

@Roadtrip635, @TrollDragon and @Hitcat44.

Lost Vape Therion DNA 166W TC Mod
I like the Therion DNA 166 because it's a dual 18650 device with a DNA board in it.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
I like the fact that it has an easily accessed on/ off switch. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I fail to do 5 clicks correctly. I also love the finish and battery door styling.

@Alaria13 @wvducklady @redrebel821

Eleaf iStick Pico RESIN 75W TC Kit with MELO III Mini Tank
I'm vaping on a Pico right now and love the little buggers. The fact that it's resin just makes it even better!

Thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone!

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread