Closed/Sold (US) - FS - Stuff that has to GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrephunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Montauk - NY
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
For Sale/Trade

FS: Stuff that has to GO!!!

Condition: Good

Known Flaws: None unless listed

IMAGES

Description: Had a post up before but figured I would redo it and lower almost all of the prices. I just moved so I need all the extra funds I can acquire. I am open to any offers on any of these items, just shoot me a PM. EVERYTHING MUST GO lol

Silverdog V2 by Van -$85

Loved this thing, was my go to device for a long time. Has some general scuffs and scratches from being used, but nothing major. I am sure it could be easily polished back to perfection

Description:
Silver Dog , first genesis crossbreed. Device is isolated with food grade delrin and it is made from food grade stainless steel.

Ying Yang sign engraved at the bottom , 4 vent holes , 1.3mm air hole on the top cap , middle part made for an easier grip , 3.0mm isolated mesh hole placed in the middle for better flavor , removable 3ml tank that is easy to clean and refill.

Tank has no wires or electrodes going trough it and it is made out of food grade stainless steel.

Tank and battery are isolated so that will make your battery last longer. It comes with 3 tubes , 18350 Puppy(9.7cm) , 18490 Silver Dog(11.2cm) and 18650 Wolf(12.7cm).

All tubes are made out of food grade stainless steel. It is one of the smallest genesis all in one devices out there , if not the smallest considering its 3ml tank.

Bliss V2 by Doc Dave - $100

This thing is brand spanking new!! Made entirely of titanium, I bought this for over $300 when it was released, but for some reason I never got around to using it.There are few scuffs on the outer tank protector, but they were there when I purchased it. I am throwing in 3 unused FC2000 Ceramic wicks for it.

Description:
Genesis style RBA
Ti steel protective shield
2.0mL glass tank
Extra hole for optional dual coil build
2 opposite air holes
Diameter of wick holes: 2.4mm (approx.)
21mm overall diameter
Can be used with 510 drip tips (drip tips sold separately)

Illuminatus by Modern Skull - $70

Have determined that I don't like unregulated mods. But this thing is a beast, and always hit very hard with all my drippers. The 18500 and 18350 tubes have never been used and are in pristine condition. The 18650 tube needs to be shined up and has a few scuffs but still works as its supposed to

Description:
Made in USA

• 23mm Diameter; 22mm Tapered Top
• Comes with 18350, 1849/500, 18650 Brass Tubes
• Brass Contacts
• Floating Positive Contact with Threading Option
• Signature Modern Skull Lock & Switch Mechanism
• Permanent High Quality Fiber Laser Engraving

iHybrid Hellraiser Limited Edition - $190

I have a practically brand new iHybrid Hellraiser used maybe once. All the tubes are mint and perfect and have the all the pieces which came new with it. I will also throw in 3 UNUSED FC2000 Ceramic wicks which worked great on this device

Vaper V2 by Petar K - $85

Brand new unused with an upgraded mouth switch. Comes with all the Extras and parts I got when purchased.

MouthPiece: PTFE + carbon, rigid, black
MASwitch: prochrome spring, silver contacts
Top Cap: Inox 316 (L), glass blasted - mat, two 1,5mm air goles; no threads
Tank Body: PMMA
Tank Cap: PTFE + ceramic or glass, o ring, disposable
Electrodes/Fasteners: Inox A4, long/double hexa nuts
Body, upper part: Inox 316(L), polished, laser printed/engraved logo
Body, lower part: Inox 316(L), glass blasted - mat, threaded
Battery Cap, upper part: Inox 316(L), glass blasted - mat, threaded
Battery Cap, lower part: Mesing, fixed

Russian 91% - $40

Used a bit but It comes with everything that came with when new.

Description:
Thread Type: 510

Tank Capacity: 4.5ml

Tank Material: Acrylic or Stainless Steel

Replacement Coils: N/A (Kanthal Wire/Silica Wick Included; Rebuildable)
The Russian 91% SS Atomizer V2 is an advanced bottom-coil RBA tank atomizer system. This new and improved tank includes changes in the design as well as the metal finish. The slightly larger e-liquid grooves provide for an easier intake as well as an easier adjustment of liquid flow, especially the thicker VG liquids. The adjustable central positive 510 pole allows for any needed adjustments when changing MOD’s or batteries, and all of the plastic seals have been removed & replaced with silicone seals which are more resistant to heat and wear & tear from use. The airflow is adjustable via an adjustment screw, and the stainless steel tank is suitable for e-juices that may crack a plastic tank. The Russia 91% SS Atomizer V2 is made from high-quality materials and stainless steel.

This Tank Includes:
Replacement “O” rings designed for the Russian 91%
Stainless Steel 316
DIY atomizer
Interchangeable Acrylic and Stainless Steel tanks
Wick and wire
Bottle with blunt needle tip cap.
Screwdriver key chain with extra screws

Provari Predator Skin - $10
Brand new in the package, It was custom designed by me, so the readout will fit right over the Provari screen as if it was the Predators wrist computer. Works with the older Provaris not sure about the new V3 Provari tho

Batteries - $6 each All Brand new

4xNCR18650PF Never Used
3XCGR18650CH Never Used

Shipping cost is $5 for Priority Flat Rate unless you buy multiple items and we work something out.

Its all just collecting dust so make an offer if there is something you want! And if you want more pics of something just ask!

Price: See Descriptions

Shipping

I reside in: US

Will ship to: Global

Shipping add-ons:

Shipping: by buyer's address

Total Shipping: $5 within the US outside the US will be determined by area

Will ship: Within 3 days

Payment accepted: paypal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules
Profiteer Report Form