Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
For Sale/Trade

FS: VS rDNA 30 and Acrtic tank with 4 x 0.2 BTDC Heads

Condition: Fair

Known Flaws: VS rDNA: body wear and tear. A little condensation inside screen. 510 contact is a a little roguh, but it fires as it always has.

Arctic: none

IMAGES

Description: The authentic VS rDNA has been my go-to device and shows clear evidence of usage. It still fucntions as normal, but the body shows wear and tear (paint chipping). The Sharkskin (included) hides most of that though and that is in great condition. Only selling it because I am tired of having to make builds meet the 0.5Ω mark.

The plastic cover over the screen of the VS has retained some condensation inside. I tried to take a photo but it wouldn't show up. It doens't effect, in any real sense, its readability or the screens funcitonality. It fires and fucnitons as it did when I got it (pics show it firing and it's readability).

The price for it is $44 shipped. The price is based on the superfical wear and tear and, more importantly, the market.

The authentic Acritc tank is in like new condition. However, I did replace one o-ring as the one that came with it was a little janky. Perfect fit and no drawbacks to my replacement (see pics). The tank is perfect, but the heads can be hit or miss (IME). If you already love this tank, this would serve you well. So I am selling this for $24 shipped with 4 x 0.2Ω BTDC heads. Note: I cleaned it really well.

Price for both together is $60 shipped. Note: you wiill have to buy the .5Ω heads if wanting to use this tank on the VS rDNA as it only fires down to 0.5Ω.

Jkpi3kBl.jpg

LuKoqWIl.jpg

X0AT77Zl.jpg

KcF7ca8l.jpg

0Vt3Kjml.jpg

2TJH7IRl.jpg

9JNWVvZl.jpg

Jkpi3kBl.jpg

Price: VS rDNA $44; Arctic + 4 heads $24. Price for both = $60 (shipped)

Shipping

I reside in: US

Will ship to: US/US Territories

Shipping add-ons: none

Shipping: by buyer's address

Total Shipping:

Will ship: Immediately (within 24 hours)

Payment accepted: PP. You know the drill.

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules
Profiteer Report Form
Please subscribe to the new Classifieds Blog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread