For Sale/Trade

POSTING IN THE THREAD IS REQUIRED FOR FEEDBACK TO BE ENABLED

Sell or Trade: Devers v1.3 Stabilized Wood

Condition: Like New

Known flaws: Too pretty to just sit

Image:
bgYQt

Description:
For sale or trade is my beautiful "Starry Night" full wood Devers. It is the v1.3 version so it's the newest and shortest batch. I won a contest in the modders group so I had first pick at wood and chose this beauty.
Trade wise, I'm looking for a loaded dna billet box setup, other stabilized wood mod, or either an m-atty or ubertoot. As far as other mods, I'm interested in a Pandora, Hobo X, maybe Mels. Not very picky on wood.
Will be priced high to encourage trades but if you're serious about purchasing, let me know and I'll work with you on price

Willing to ship to: Yes

I reside in: US
Other:

Shipping add-ons: Insurance, tracking

Price: $600

Shipping cost: Included

Ships: Immediately

Payments accepted through: PayPal

STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS

Classified Rules

Please subscribe to the Classifieds Blog

Profiteer Report

Jbwrecked

Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't have any money right now, and nothing worthy to trade :)
Understandable [emoji4] might consider other trades as well as long as they're higher end-ish. my truck was stolen several days ago and contained my Ubertoot in there so I'm out of a tank now [emoji17] I've always liked Glas products as well

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Understandable [emoji4] might consider other trades as well as long as they're higher end-ish. my truck was stolen several days ago and contained my Ubertoot in there so I'm out of a tank now [emoji17] I've always liked Glas products as well

I would be devastated if I lost an authentic Ubertoot :( I only have two clone ones myself as my income doesn't match my taste :D

What chip is in your mod? If its not a DNA40, and you were interested in a well accessorized Erlkonigin, maybe we could come to an agreement :). My nicest mod is a Renegade X but I just got it less than 3 weeks ago so aren't willing to part with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread